SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oooh! Loved it! Sooo Good!! Pls add me in your PM list :D :D
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

😊Hiya Guyz πŸ˜›  Hope you all are tip top and mazze mein πŸ˜‰ 

Thankyou All for Liking and Posting such lovely comments 😊 

Last chapter started of a bit tragic but this chapter will woo u guyz up πŸ˜‰ Its Shyam Kick Off time ... πŸ˜ƒ

-Part 5-

The loud manly roar shook the house ... everyone looked towards the door shocked, except for Khushi... who had recognised the voice and decided to close her eyes ... too much for her to believe , she probably thought it was her inner-self making such assumptions ... but we all know it wasn't ... 😳

Arnav entered the house, his eyes were red with fury and rage ... he wanted to murder Shyam but he wasn't sure ... he didn't want to take such an important decision on just one hearing ... maybe shyam wasn't wrong ... but khushi's attitude while refusing to marry Shyam seemed as though Shyam was GUILTY ... Therefore ASR was about to play the 50/50 game πŸ˜‰

Arnav entered the house, everyone looked at him like that----->😲
Shyam was horrified  and he thought this was over ... he was soo embarrassed and scared , that he refused to look at Arnav eye-to-eye ...

Arnav came in and said, Buaji mia kerounga khushi se shaadi ...
Shyam hated arnav for saying that and looked at Arnav with jealousy and hatred ... Arnav ignored Shyam not even looking at him ... as if he didn't exist at all (I WISH) , Buaji: Haii re nand kishore ... ii ka sunn rahe hai hum? Abh samajh me aya ke sanka devi shyam babua se shaadi kerne se mannah kerath rahi ... aur abh ih bi samajh aa gawa ke ou larki hamesha Raizada ghar he kyun pohunch jaati chain choti choti baat li ker ... Hai re nand kishore humri izzat ka falooda bana diya ye Sanka devi ne jis ka chakr is Sanka Devta se hai ...
Arnav wanted to kill buaji for questioning khushi's character but then again he wasn't sure if Khushi was fully innocent ... maybe she did like arnav ... his inner core wanted to think...

Payal: Arnav ji ye aap kya keh rahe hein .. .. aap aur khushi se shaadi???

Amma: Dekho Arnav jii , hamri izzat ka mazak matt uraye , ham nahi seh painge ke koi bhi hamare sanskaro pe ungli uthai, she looked at buaji from the corner of her er=ye.

Arnav was angry now ... he said, Shaadi to mai Khushi se kerounga ... challoKhushi ... apna samaan tayar kerlo hum abhi issi waqt shaadi kereinge ...
Arnav looked around but he couldn't see her anywhere ... Payal: wo to kab ki apne kamray me chali gai hai ...

Shyam hated arnav , but not as much as arnav hated him.

Khushi was in her room sitting in front of the door, weeping and crying like there was no tomorrow, she sulked into her knees ... she could hear Arnav's conversation with her peers but she did not like what was happening ... she knew Arnav was upto something ... and when ASR is upto something everything goes his way ...

Buaji: Likin pehle ye batao ke tum Khushi se shaadi kyun kerna chahte ho?

Arnav: Mai iss sawal ka jawab dena zaroori nahi samjhta ... Arnav didnt want to reveal much to shyam and khushi's family ... he didnt want to tell them that he was marrying her to find the real efficient face of shyam ... or as his inner love would say "he couldn't see his girl with some other man" ... Arnav started to walk in the direction of khushi's room  but Buaji stopped him ... she stood infront of him and said: Jawab tum ko de ka pari ... warna khushi se shaadi bhool  jao ...

Arnav: Kyun Ke ... Kyun Ke ... *he had a flashback of the maang/blood scene...the bandage scene ... and the hug scene* naani ne chupke se hum dono ki sagai kerwa di hai ... 😲 Arnav lied like a baby 😳 

Everyone looked as if a big bus hit them and crossed over their bodies ... they were freaking shocked 😲😲😲 
Shyam was gonna explode any minute, he couldn't control it ... he stormed out of the house ... he now thought that Khushi and Arnav had a secret affair ... he wanted to make khushi sorry for her betrayal (look whoe's talking)

Arnav saw shyam leave he gave him a dirty look ... though shyam couldn't see it but if he did , tht look would be good enough to kill him ... 😑

Buaji: Ka??????? Hai re nand kishore ... ye din dekhne se pehle mai merr kyun nahi gai ...

Amma and Payal: Ye nahi ho sakta , nani aisa kyun kereingi ?

Arnav: Nani ko hamesha khushi jaisi bahu chahiye thi ... likin mai lavanya ko le aya ... wo khush nahi thein ... mai ne unse batamizi ki ... to wo apni jaan dene ja rahi thein ... mai ne unhe roka to unho ne ye shart rakhi ke mai khushi se chupke se sagai kerloun ... unko poora yakin tha ke lavanya ik din khood ye ghar chor kar challi jai gi  ... (lies lies lies 😳) who would have thought ASR could speak sooo mucha and tht to LIES?? but he had to lie ... for khushi's respect, his love (which he ye didnt know of), his Di's future and present ... for soo many reasons ... such a lie is good ...

Payal: To aap ne lavanya ji ko andhere me abh tak kyun rakha ? wo itni achi hein ...

Arnav: wo wo ... mai aur khushi uska dil nahi torna chahte ... isliye ...

Payal: Phir aap jab khushi ko dulhan bana ker le jaienge to?

Arnav: Tab ki Tab dekhe gein ...

Amma: Iska matlab ke hamari khushi bitiya ka iss me koi dosh nahi , usne jo kiya ... wo nani jii ki jaan bachane ke liye kiya ... she looked at buaji with a "I know so" expression ...

Buaji: Jo bhe ho ... mai uss sanka devi ko kabho nahi maaf keroungi, uss ne jo shyam babua ke saath kiya, zarour uski niyat kharab hai ... ... ...

Buaji was about to walk away ... and arnav was about to walk towards Khushi's room and get her out ... but Shyam stormed in ... he said: Rukjaiye buaji aur Arnav ji ... (Shyam knew arnav wont tell his Di for her sake, so he continues to act) ... Buaji,  ye file dekhiye ... dekhiye iss me kya hai ... Buaji doesn't have her glasses so she asks Payal to read the file  ... Payal starts to read ...and then she drops it ... she's sooo upset she sits down and starts to cry ... Arnav doesn't knw what's in tht file but he Gives an Angry look at shyam ...😑 Shyam has a smirk on his face ... Buaji picks the file and reads it ... she is horrified and rushes to khushi's room: Aye Sanka devi khole apna darwaza ...khol ... !!!!

Khushi opens it with an expression less face ... arnav looks at her and feels sorry as it to what is just going to hit her ...

Buaji slaps Khushi left to right ... Arnav can't see this  ... he runs and stops Buaji's hand in midair ...

Khushi's crying: buaji kya hua aap ye kyun ??? she looks at payal who just looks away giving khushi a disappointed look ...

Buaji: Parho ye , Parho !!!! she hands over the file to khushi ... She says: tujhe patta hai ke ye file me ka likha huwa hai ... yahi ke tum Ma banne wali ho !!!!!!!!! 😲 Arnav and Khushi who are standing at each other's side look shocked , look as if the world explode infront of their eyes ...

Khushi quickly reads the file and says: Ye nahi ho sakta, ya file jhooti hai ... humme aaj tak kisi admi ne chera tak nahi ... to phir ye galt hai ... na hum kisi doctor ke paas gai hein ... ye nahi ho sakta ...

Shyam looks at her with daggers in his eyes ... comes up to where buaji was and says: Buaji humko ye file khushi ji ke kamre mein girri hui milli thi ... hamne isse chupa liya ... hum nahi chahte the khushi ji pe koi ilzaam lage ... isliye hum khushi ji se shaadi jald se jald unki izzat bachane ki haatir kerna chahte the...a pretend tear drops down his eyes ...Arnav looks at him angry ...

Amma comes up to Khushi and asks her: Kis ka bach hai ya , kis ka? Bolo !!! Tumhe tumharay babuji ki kasam bolo kis ka paap tumhare andhar pal raha  hai ?? kiska ???

Khushi didn't knw , she was worried ... she was in a dilliema she thought could she really be reall? : Amma kisi ka bhi nahi hum aaj be kawari hein ... hamara yakeen kerro ...

Buaji: Garima, iss se kya pooch rahi ho ... ye bacha iss ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ka hai ...

Khushi and arnav are shcoked to death ... khushi falls to the floor and starts crying ... saying: nahi jhoot hai ye ...

Buaji: to phir tum dono ne chupke se sagai kyun ki ... aur shaadi tak intazaar nahi ker sakte the ... Chiii ... tum jaisi larki ko ghar se dhake maar ke phekna chahiye ...

Arnav: likin ...

Buaji: Tum to chup hi raho ... tum dono ne jo paap kiya hai uski saza hum sab ko uthani pare gi ...

Arnav just walks out of the house he had never been so humiliated in his life ... he asked himself: could khushi reay be pregnant? or is it a trick tht shyam's playing... He goes and sits in his car looks up and closes his eyes thinking of Khushi ... just then he sees Buaji dragging khushi out of the house and throws her out of the door and closes it ...

Arnav looks shocked , thinking what would happen of khushi then he remember he was asking for khushi's hand in marriage ... he knew he could make things better but he was very angry , no one dared insult ASR but today all limits were crossed ...  he lookes at khushi who was still in the same position shocked and lost ... mad and disappointed no one came after her not even jiji ...

Arnav gets out of the car, goes upto Khushi ... and helps her get up ... she says: aone hamare saath aisa kyun kiya? kyun?
Arnav: Challo mere saath ignoring what she said...

He made her sit in the car ...

Khushi: aur kya he ker sakti houn ... app ka bacha mere pet me hai ... aur aap ne hume batana zaroori he nahi smajha ke aap ne hamare saath behoshi ki halat me kya kiya Nainital me (which basically in my FF was only 2 weeks ago, when khushi faints of fever)

Arnav: Mai ne kuch nahi kiya ... aur aghar tum pregnant ho be ho to meri waja se nahi ho ... he said in an angry tone ...

With that he drove of to the nearest mandir ... and sat her down on a bench ... .gave her a glass of water ... and told her to calm down ...he explained her why he wanted to marry her including the whole shyam thing.Khushi was again shocked .. but this time it didnt hurt her it was as if she knew, he took khushi to a shop near the mandir that sold red sari's for anyone who was getting married in tht mandir ... althought the sari's were not the most good quality, they were red and had green shiny patterns on borders ...

An old lady saw Arnav buying this sari ... and he saw a lost sad girl (khushi) standing next to him ... she felt sorry for the girl ...
She saw arnav hand over the sari to khushi who took it without an expression on her face ...

Khushi: hum ye kahan badlein ge?

Arnav: Pata nahi , kahin be ...

Old lady: Rukiye beti, aap hamare ghar me tayar ho skati hein, hamara ghar mandir ke piche he hai ... hamare pati iss mandir ke pandit hein ... aap chalein hamare saath hamari beti aap ko tayar kerde gi ...

Khushi agrees and they leave, arnav looks at khushi from the back and his ASR self says: Hate you Khushi Kumari Gupta for making my life a living hell ... a tear drops down his eyes ...

Precap: Khushi comes in a red sari to the fireplace where the pandit and arnav are sat , arnav stares at her beauty ... but then Khushi says: Hum ye shaadi nahi ker sakte !!!!

Twisty Chapter I know ... All jootay tahppar welcome with a warm smile ... 😳

But hope you like and comment πŸ˜†

Take Care xxx

hiddenpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow
really good one
some thing different :-)

waiting for the next part

thank for d pm
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
hate shyam & buaji 2 the core
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Story Is Moving Gr8 :) Loved It Hon πŸ˜³
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
It was a nice update. Shyam had stoop down to the lowest level. Hoping best for khushi n arnav. Thanx for pm.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the twists n turns!!!!
n i hate shyam to the core!!!!
hope arnav finds the truth soon!!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Ola Guys! :)
I hope u all are fine and happy :)
I'm very happy, as I absolutley loved Yesterday's Precap...what do u guyz think got Khushi and Arnav to a point where they started speaking with each other in a friendly manner? Anyway, whatever tht thing may be, God Bless It xD lol.

If I make any mistakes please excuse me, for I'm on my phone and its 3 AM in the morning ... I was having one of my sleep less nights :/

Last Chapter was as twisty as Khushi's Jalebi , but I wanted to make it a bit different :)

Here Goes...

-PART 6-

Arnav sat near the sacred fire ... He couldn't believe what he was going to do in a few moments time, he was abt to break his laws, and marry a girl who he can't figure out at all.
He was getting impatient now, the fire's heat was letting his face shine with a bit of sweat or glow ... What is taking her soo long? He thought.

On the other end, the kindold lady led Khushi to a room, and told her to change into the sari over there ... And get freshed up as it was her big day ... She said she'll send her daughter to give u the finish touches of a bride...
Khushi was least interested in getting dressed ... The only reason she silently agreed to marry arnav was bcaz she thought she was bearing his child... Anyways she got freshed up, wore the sari, and looked rather beautiful in it ...

Khushi sat on a stool infront of the dresser and stared into the mirror, tears rolling down her eyes...the lady stormed in with young girl who looked quite friendly and bubbly ... Khushi's act a like in a way.
they entered in with a cheerful smile but when saw Khushi crying they knew something was wrong.

The old lady asked khushi what was it tht troubled her, Khushi looked at her and hugged her ... She started to tell abt everything tht happened today in her life from A-Z ... The lady and her daughter felt sorry for Khushi and comforted her ...
The lady said: beta aghar aap iss shaadi se khush nahi ho to ye shaadi matt kerro ...
Khushi: likin hamko karni peregi, hamray bache ki khatir ...
The lady: likin tum to keh rahi ho ke tumko theek se nahi pata ke tum aghar ma bane wali ho ke nahi...
Khushi silently nodded.
The lady: fikr matt kero, meri beti pre-medical ker rahi hai Delhi Medical College mein, ye asani se pata sakti hai ke aghar tum ma bane wali ho ke nahi ...
Khushi looked towards her daughter who nodded in agreement ...

After thr checkup ther girl said tht khushi's not pregnant, she's breathing normally like any girl would.

Khushi was happy to hear this , not bcaz she hated bearing arnav's child but bcaz she hated blaming arnav for taking advantage of her...

Then she remembered Lavanya, she thought to herself: Hai devi maiyan ye hum kya kerne ja rahe the ... Lavanya jee bechari ... Hum ye shaadi nahi kereinge ... Aghar hum ma bhi bane wale hotay to bhi ... Ye galt hota aur hai ... Arnav jee ki sagai kisi aur ke saath hogai hai ...

She hugged the two kind ladies and thanked them with all her heart, they wished her best of luck in life.

Khushi who wore a light pink lipstick, with pink blusher and mascara ... And just eari ngs ... Ran in her red gorgeous sari .. Towards the mandir ... Ran up the stairs ...

Arnav saw her, she was out of breath ... He gave her the "tht took u long" look ... Which was ignored by khushi ...

Pandit: Khaniya ko bolaye ..

Arnav who was lost in her beauty had to be tapped by the pandit ot recall where he was ...

Arnav stood up, and called Khushi, who in return said: Arnav ji , hum ye shaadi nahi ker sakte ...

Arnav as if someone shot his heart ... He asked her: kya? He was irritated from all this drama , this was now crossing his limits ...

Khushi: jee, hum aap se shaadi nahi kereinge, kisi be halat me ... Aap lavanya ji ko bhool gai kya? Un pay kya bitay gi jub unko iss sub ke bare me pata chale ga? Arnav jee aap shaid shaad me vishwas nahi kerte, likin her larki apne shaadi ke sapne dekhti, ik acha jeevan saathi dhoondti hai ... Aur lavanya ji ke bhi koi sapne honge ... Mai ik larki hone ke nate unko nahi tor sakti ...

Arnav is shocked, who the hell is she to reject his proposal , he thought ... He was grinding his teeth ... With anger ...

Khushi turned around and started going down the steps , she had just reache d the last step ... When Arnav grabbed her wrist ... He pulled her towards him and said: tumhari itni himmat?
Khushi had tears in her eyes...

Arnav carried her up the stairs, with his tight grip around her waist and thighs ... She screamed: choriye hamme...
Arnav took her all the way infront of the idol of Devi Maiyyan ... Under which was tray filled with vermillon (sindhoor) he took it ... And put it in her maang ... She looked at him with wide eyes ... Shocked to death she was.
Arnav gave her angry looks ( note tht he believes in khushi, and the fact tht she had nothing to do with seducing shyam, he has realised his jeeja is a two timer flirt) ...he dragged her to the fire place, took her pallu... Which made her waist slightly visible ... And tied it to the pink dupatta in his neck which the pandit gave him... The pandit started reciting the chants ... And after the seventh round , Khushi. Came to senses... It was time for arnav to tie the mangalsutra around her neck ...he carried it in her direction but she snatched it and started to wear it herself rather than letting him do it for her as per rituals and customs ... But the mangalsutra did not tie, it was very hard ... Arnav looked at her patiently until she was done with her stubborness , finally Khushi gave up ... Arnav put his arms around her neck , moved her loose hair from her neck ... And came so close she could feel him breathe on her neck ... She felt wierd like never before.

Pandit: aaj se aap dono pati patni hein ... And he started to clearup the place and left...leaving khushi arnav alone in the temple.

Arnav khushi looked at each other ... Khushi broke the gaze and went to take god's blessings, she forgot her sari's pallu was tied to arnav's dupatta ... She walked and with the jerk of her movement her pallu slightly slipped totally uncovering her blouse from the front , she realised this and so did arnav who obv. Couldn't see her as he stood at the back. Khushi was too embarrased to move, therefore Arnav untied her pallu, walked towards her with it ... She had closed her eyes ... He didn't look at her body, just her face tht looked beautiful in tht state... He placed the pallu on her shoulders and said: use a bit of common sense frm now on ...

Khushi moved on and took the blessings and offerings from the temple...

Arnav: challo, bohut raat hogai hai ... Hamme abh chalna chahiye ...

Khushi: Aap ne hamse shaadi kyun ki, zabardasti kyun ki, kyun????

Arnav: apni Di ki wajah se GodDammit! Mere jijaji ko phasa ke tum unka ghar barbad ker rahi the ... Mai ne tume phasa liya hai (he was lying in order for not letting khushi realise his soft side and his plan to expose shyam).

Khushi: aap ko pata hai? Aap apne liye, kuch be ker sakte hein. ... Sharam aani chahiye ... Aapko ... Apko kya lagta hai? Ke aise kerne se anjali ji khush rahengi ... Jub unhe sach pata chale ga , wo mujh se nahi Aap se naraz howe. Gi !!!

Arnav comes closer to her 2 inches away: Shutup or else ???

Khushi: kya kerlenge aap? Hunh? Kya

Atnav: wahi jo uss raat hotay hotay reh gaya tha, abh to ye paap be nahi hoga tunhari nazron me ... Kyun abh tum meri patni ho ... Aur mera tum per haq hai ... Aur yahi tumhari saza hogi ...
Arnav had a slight naughty smirk on his face (he's only trying to shut her mouth for the moment)

Khushi, got scared and timid hearing this ... She dared not say another word ... She looked down silently ...   

Arnav: Challo abh ... Angrily ASR way.
Khushi obediently follows him.

Precap: At RM everyone is once again waiting for Arnav in the grand living room, door bell rings...OP goes to open the door ... Everyone looks at arnav happily , but then look kid of shocked to see khushi there ... !

So guyz, how was the shaadi? ;)
Anyways, thts it for today ...will be sending out PMs... If u want a PM , please send me a buddy request.

Hope u like this part :) xx

Take Care xx
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

woah... wht an update!! they are married!! wow and yay!! wonder how evry1 is gonna react at shantivan .. will they accept khushi as their bahu or has that creep corrupted their minds with lies already.. and how exactly is arnav's plan to expose the creep... ? continue soon cant wait to find out wht happens next!! thank you so much for the pm!!

Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Atlast arhi got married
cont soon