Celebrity Fan Clubs

*~ANGELIC PRIYANKA BASSI 20TH Fan Club~* (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Shaina_b - shai kuch logon ka to kaam hi hota hai dusron ki image spoil karna and yeah ye bohot hi childish tha isliye bhi kyunki wo sirf ek serial tha aur script mein jo hoga wohi to bolenge na to use wo jo bhi hai personally nai lena chahiye thaAngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raheelu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~ANGELIC PRIYANKA BASSI 20TH Fan Club~* (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

@Shaina_b - hehehe sahi hai kahin agar virodhi paksh ne jealous hoke aditi ki age edit kar di to bechari aditi bhi budhi ho jaaegi bina shadi ke hiLOLLOL

Exactly!!!!!

Thankfully her age was okay!!!!!!!

XoxowpdXoxo

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by EmmaFrost

rahe i dont think u know this but i think the fc's can't mention numbers of their fc's they set a rule against it years back...so before if any mod reaches u..i think u better edit it out urself...
i dont think there is any rule for not mention the fc numbers because every fc has mention its number of fc even the previous one had also the fc number which is made by meConfusedSmile
if there is any type of rule then we all the fc members did not know about thisConfused

You can mention it on the frontpage but not in the title!!!!!

Meri ek FC mein mod ne aake edit kar diya!!!!!!Waise yeh baat alag hai ke jab woh FC khuli thi 2007 mein tab yeh rule thi hi nahi aur jisne kholti thi has lost her password and now uses another ID and the pics have disappeared from the frontpage!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raheeluXoxowpdXoxo

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Shaina_b - shai kuch logon ka to kaam hi hota hai dusron ki image spoil karna and yeah ye bohot hi childish tha isliye bhi kyunki wo sirf ek serial tha aur script mein jo hoga wohi to bolenge na to use wo jo bhi hai personally nai lena chahiye thaAngryOuch

The strange thing was that they never disliked the other woman in their hero's life as much as they hated his best friend!!!!!

Which has led to my conclusion that apart from a few exceptions, the writers are unable to portray friendship between opposite sexes where there are no love factor involved!!!!!!

raheelu

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@Shaina_b - oh ok this thing i dont know but we can mention anywhere we like but not in the title na i thought that this thing we cannot mention anywhere in the fcConfusedSmile
i think mod did not know that from whom she has taken pangaWinkLOL

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@Shaina_b - i think the writers and the fans are both insane Ouch

raheelu

Goldie

raheelu

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Girl phir kya karun members edit kardunErmmya nahi

backy

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
@ raheelu - do one thing edit the name ny repacing 20th and move that 20th where you have written welcome to the 20th fc of pb

raheelu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top