For sending PMs...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I just come with a humble suggestion which has been brought up a lot of times in the past as well but we haven't gotten anything on that front yet.
Most of us here have a PM list for our creation galleries and FFs and some of the members don't happen to be on our buddy list. PMing so many people individually can get real tedious and is very time consuming. Even when we have to make threads for our friends birthdays, PMing hundreds of people on their buddy lists is a job we take up happily in a zest to do something special for them but end of the day, it is rather tiresome as well.
Can we PLEASE have a provision where we can PM multiple people at the same time regardless of whether they're on our Buddy List or not? And more than 20 at a time will just make life even more convenient.
Hope something is worked out on this front.
Thanks!
My regards to the Authorities.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi-HJ-oblivious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For sending PMs..." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the post!!!

I hope this time something is done..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Well I think there is no one to reply or say something about this post!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

SmileForMeester

SmileForMeester

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Somebody needs to do something about this Approve

Post Reply New Post

Go to top