Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

**Parichay-11th Nov'11-Written update**

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

amankodililybelleshivnirahcirswarajgircheckingER_ER_YAeshachanna_88shiny3kaviarunnewdustsusan88miss_patel5cemrebeeangel11divra4piyushi-Swetha-deepa911-RD-LoveTVShowsLuvStrk-001prnczserialwatcher16Dew-dropshumi.princy48neeme-Rani-Nightingale-Rajinilicious

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Awww Sahasra...Thankooo for the luvly update with such perfect emoticonsWink...

.The elusive White kurta finally arrived and c asar hone lagaa but i hope Monday ko kuch Bday Spl ho jaye thnx to Love Guru Seema and the white kurte ka Jaadu and that useless witch doesnt spoil the day ...and someone please slap that Raveena ...har roz i have to ask that slap this one or that oneD'oh...but this girl is just plain useless ...and whats with Kunal having Coffee with the witch Vakeel Sahiba k Saath piyo coffeeWink

Edited by rdfan - 11 November 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks shasra for the update. I really liked those cute animations you have used to described most of the situations. Specially for the one Kunal listening to the song. Too funny. 

Let's hope that we get to see some I won't say cute as it's not possible at this time in the story, but decent SiNal scenes where they are not chopping each-others heads off. Hopefully we won't be disappointed on Monday.

-RD--sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Awww Sahasra...Thankooo for the luvly update with such perfect emoticonsWink...thank u poojaSmile

.The elusive White kurta finally arrived and c asar hone lagaa but i hope Monday ko kuch Bday Spl ho jaye thnx to Love Guru Seema and the white kurte ka Jaadu and that useless witch doesnt spoil the day ...since the cvs brought up siddhi's birthday,there must be some purpose na,hope they mentioned it to bring some light sinal moments in the show and yh no witcha this timeand someone please slap that Raveena ok i can't do it in the show so added a emoticon slapping raveenLOLa...har roz i have to ask that slap this one or that oneD'oh...but this girl is just plain useless ...and whats with Kunal having Coffee with the witchjust b'coz she told one truth all the anger vanished awayAngry Vakeel Sahiba k Saath piyo coffeeWinksirf coffee kyun ek date hojayeWink

Edited by -sahasra- - 11 November 2011 at 1:17pm

-RD--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks shasra for the update. I really liked those cute animations you have used to described most of the situations. Specially for the one Kunal listening to the song. Too funny. LOLthanks rani

Let's hope that we get to see some I won't say cute as it's not possible at this time in the story, but decent SiNal scenes where they are not chopping each-others heads off. Hopefully we won't be disappointed on Monday.yh if not by themselves atleast on seema's insistence thoda bahut sinal light moments toh banta hai after a week long tu tu mein mein.hope cvs show such scene on monSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by rdfan

Awww Sahasra...Thankooo for the luvly update with such perfect emoticonsWink...thank u poojaSmile Awww Mention NotLOL

.The elusive White kurta finally arrived and c asar hone lagaa but i hope Monday ko kuch Bday Spl ho jaye thnx to Love Guru Seema and the white kurte ka Jaadu and that useless witch doesnt spoil the day ...since the cvs brought up siddhi's birthday,there must be some purpose na,hope they mentioned it to bring some light sinal moments in the show and yh no witcha this time Bang on if they have mentioned it tokoi to purpose hoga and i hope its gud LOLand someone please slap that Raveena ok i can't do it in the show so added a emoticon slapping raveenLOLa..This show can really bring out ones violent side.har roz i have to ask that slap this one or that oneD'oh...but this girl is just plain useless ...and whats with Kunal having Coffee with the witchjust b'coz she told one truth all the anger vanished awayAngry He behaves like a moron at times Siddhi effect i guessLOL Vakeel Sahiba k Saath piyo coffeeWinksirf coffee kyun ek date hojayeWink Ya Budday Spl date SiNal style...Seema aka Love Guru kuch to karoLOL

-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks shasra for the update. I really liked those cute animations you have used to described most of the situations. Specially for the one Kunal listening to the song. Too funny. LOLthanks rani

Let's hope that we get to see some I won't say cute as it's not possible at this time in the story, but decent SiNal scenes where they are not chopping each-others heads off. Hopefully we won't be disappointed on Monday.yh if not by themselves atleast on seema's insistence thoda bahut sinal light moments toh banta hai after a week long tu tu mein mein.hope cvs show such scene on monSmile
As you said since they have brought up Siddhi's birthday, there must be a reason for that. Let's hope that the reason is to lighten up the tensed atmosphere of the show at current. Thoda celebrations to banata hai na after all the melodrama in the last 2 weeks. 

This is what I was worried about before the court sequesses started, that they won't balance the right dose of professional and personal track (SiNal falling in love gradually) and that's exactly what's happening right now. After Kunal gave her the flowers, no more love track. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks dear for the fabulous updateBig smile

-sahasra--Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index