Thendral

Thendral Update for Friday 11-11-11 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Laxshmi for the excellent updates!!

I want to just delete this episode because that is how much I hated it.  Tulasi practically begging to talk to Charu and Charu laughing away was disgusting.

Is it just me or is GW super GW now???  Her dialogues and the way she spoke were harsher than usual...is it because Tulasi yelled at her soulmate or is Mr. K. planning to keep GW as bad for a long time...

Anand/Shymala scene wasted

The usual Sudha and Puvi scene at the end.  I do not want Tamil to work with them!!  Omgg...that would be bad and repetitive.  I am wondering if Charu will give Tamil the job again.  i don't think she will ask Tamil asap about returning 5 lacks...

I am upset with Mr. K. and the entire team of Thendral.  They are ruining the serial.  How come Deepak and Sruti are not given much importance now or scenes together...

Edited by smiles86 - 11 November 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Update for Friday 11-11-11 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamilthulasi

tamilthulasi

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
CryIt's so sad to watch thulasi

Angry angry reg TA's sister n mother

Clap comedy to watch anand ,his father,mother,sis n shymala

Ouchbrialliant to watch sudha n bhuvi

Deadfoolish to watch tamil beliving all others except thulasi

waiting for the promo

Edited by tamilthulasi - 11 November 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbasneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Lakshmi for the nice update.. Hug

What to say about Thulasi.. Are they trying to show us both T&T are so innocent believing everyone.. and even when they doubt someone..  like they don't know to tackle them..even after learning from their past...???  Dir sir, this to an extent will be innocence.. above that it will be so irritating to see the main leads this way.. 

T&T if they keeps on going this way no doubt they will suffer more.. (Sorry to say this.. me too don't want this to happen but the story moving seems like it..) 

Waiting for a promo.. lets see whether Charu is back to Chennai or any positive things happening next week..

Edited by TTfan - 11 November 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and nice Update!ClapBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
The entire team of thendral need to be given a thumbs down for wasting our time like this... they are taking the audience for granted.

Eppo Thuls think panni eppo act panni eppo numuku thendral kathu visum?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.sneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updated 

ayooo this charu 's attakasam is romba(million)over ...as if she is the prime minister so that her attai is her PA, she will not let her to talk ..achoo da

why cant thulasi take any action .?

and anand and shamala comedy was nice bt sudden na her annai's changing in therir character was not nice ..(till therse days they were pasama tana she bet her child so they planed to chase her out )

sudha and puvi track nice ...bt is shudha is good or bad ...  

Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 November 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayacornnvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
There is sooo much of discussion still going... i m coming back here after a long time... i had seriously stopped watching this serial for sometime... i guess there is still no improvement... i think there wont be any improvements either till maybe the end of the serial where all the truth is going to be out

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
By the way.. Thulasi used to be more confident and bold enough when she chased Charu and GW out of their (T&T) house.. Why now Thulasi is getting scared of GW and giving so much maryaadai... Why isn't Thulasi the same when she knows all the matter about both of them...??

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnJan50vjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.sneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top