i'll find someone like you-swaron ff - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
nice but very short update soon and thanks for the pm...
man...this is really good...confrontation...confrontation...
will sharon be alble to tell swayam about her feelings...will swayam listen...will he forgive her ...to know stay tuned to this page...=D...lol

update soon man...
Wow!!Ketaki...babe!!This is awesome!!!Continue sooon!
short but cute update and take your time and think of nice ways for swaron to be in love
Sorry for the late response...I'm not really active nowdays ...U're killing me wid your SwaRon ff's amazing one yaar!! update soon 😃
this is really nice Part its ok sweet take ur Time to think but think God :P
will be waiting for next one !
gandi u didnt pm me it was awesome... as always
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!! please please please...=D...if u r free...=D

"tum aur mein hum nahi ho sakte sharon?"

"no ,never"

sharon saw herself in the mirror."why no, why never?why does my huge ego come in between always when something good is going to happen".she was very angry t herself and in midst of the anger she threw her phone at the mirror.the result...the mirror broke into pieces and it resembled her heart coz it was also broken and all of it was her mistake.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.she wiped her tears,got up and opened the door only to find simmi standing there with her favourite magazine.

"hey!!!i thought u would like to talk"said simmi while smiling at Sharon.

Yes..this was it...she needed someone to talk and at this moment she loved simmi so much for understanding her and hence she hugged her tightly.

"so is this something regarding the secret admirer, did he hurt you? I swear i'd break his teeth if he did!!!but tell me something-who is he?someone from our class???"

"simmi my secret admirer is ---------SWAYUM"

"what????"

"and he didn't break my heart,i broke his...and now i am guilty for it"

"wait a minute...could u go a bit slow...swayum is ur secret admirer and u said u loved ur secret admirer and didn't care whoever he was and now u are telling me that u broke his heart. But why???????aren't u supposed to love him!!!and now u are feeling guilty!!!"

Sharon had no words to say or simmi wasn't giving her the chance to speak..

"look Sharon,i hope i am not being rude but why do you do stupid things in first place and then regret it later...and no wonder why swayum is leaving town!!!"

"what?swayum is leaving!!!"

"yeah...just found out from nilesh,he said that he saw swayum with a transfer certificate in his hand in the office"

"no...he can't leave,he just can't...i have to stop him..."

"wait a minute!!!why will u stop him, u just broke his heart "

"simmi...I am in love with swayum"

"what??????? Why am i getting so many surprises in a single day????"

"i loved him from the very start but its just that all i cared about that time was about my reputation...but i can't wait any more,i won't let him leave!!!"

"but Sharon even if you try stopping him, will he listen to you???"

"yes he will!!!!i know that...and sim thanx for coming here and telling me this otherwise i would have lost my most precious treasure"

"no need of that thanx...and bye!!"

"what bye huh!!!i am coming with you...u are dropping me at swayum's place!!"

"that mr. Shekhawat is in for a huge surprise!!!"