Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

i'll find someone like you-swaron ff

katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Swaron is in the air!!!After that heartbreaking confrontation I got this idea and so i wrote it down...

On...off...on...off...

She was thinking about what had happened in the fire exit while playing with the light. The clock just stuck 1 and sleep was light years away from her.

Never had she thought that swayum would be her secret admirer. the question went continuously through her mind that "why couldn't she and swayum be together?"For almost the millionth time her ego had come in between and ruined everything. When she could love her secret admirer then why couldn't she love swayum??

The pictures of that one pretty girl that adorned his bedroom wall were missing. This was it, he was not going after her anymore...there was no need of doing all this hardwork when he wasn't going to get the fruit. Sharon had made it pretty clear that she didn't want him. And today in the corridor he had promised her that he would never come in her life again and that was what he was doing.he was moving away frm her...to a far far place where no one would know whether he existed or not. But still there was a month left for him to go away,and this wasn't going to easy as every time he would see her face in the college he would be reminded of their painful confrontation in the corridor.

this isn't it!!!more is coming ur way!!!just wait for tomorrow!!

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Samantha11heygirl30121986Ash.Swaronneeths_swaron-swaron-karankritika272cute4u_22Sravani......trisha19YashInaniSwayamonlyidiot_boxswaronlandmegsyswayamsharonSawyer_TomNikiBh8-bitz-Radioactive.Gratitude_Meabhilasha_dreamNirju99AdorableTroubleParvathi12SugarCubes-Aicha-muskurana-naina-.Comics_Music.Snoweyrinku90Suku_SwaRonOneThatGotAway-Sakina-shaani2209crazyskymaraudersun-naaaaaaaaa

Saumya_D3 IF-Dazzler
Saumya_D3
Saumya_D3

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
WOW ketaki di...!!!!!! jaldi update karo na...!!!!!

-Saumya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katie.swaron

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
u r bloody killing me man...its like slow poisoning...the wating...cant wait to fynd out what's next...

love ya for this man...awesome

katie.swaron

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
WHoa .. so angsty already ! 

Great job Ketaki ! Clap

muskurana

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Can you PLEASE continue soon?! PLEASE. I really want to read more. I do!

muskurana

SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Please please pleaseee cntinu soon!!!!!!!!! Waiting lyk a maniac!!!!!

-Ishita
manasie23 IF-Rockerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
this is going to kill me... Awesum work ketaki... Loved it... Do pm me when u continue...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index