Navya

Confused...office..? anant

Posted: 12 years ago
Confused ..so as per the article it says that anant will start working at navya s office? or just firm...i dont think its true because om will never allow such...

what do u guys think😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think new writer is taking us through roller coaster ride. Anant didn't like the treatment from his Dad today. I think CVs will come up with some idea where in Anant & Om have differences and Anant opts to quit his company and join Navya's company.
This content was originally posted by: anya123

I think new writer is taking us through roller coaster ride. Anant didn't like the treatment from his Dad today. I think CVs will come up with some idea where in Anant & Om have differences and Anant opts to quit his company and join Navya's company.

hmm good prediction...but i mean what om said is right also..one has to work hard..to reach that place..
but maybe...
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
m also confused about that article...but Om will not allow to work AnYa in same office..lets see...
come on guys more predictions!!
This content was originally posted by: yamini_anya

m also confused about that article...but Om will not allow to work AnYa in same office..lets see...

ya di...om will never allow...if they do work together..then anant will be the one to go from office...hmm...and the track is 2 months😕
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anushka2121

ya di...om will never allow...if they do work together..then anant will be the one to go from office...hmm...and the track is 2 months😕

Agree.it is impossible.
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both r publication firms so anant might get some project to work out in navyas firm so he goes there frequently i just hope this happens
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's a typing mistake
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zara990

I think it's a typing mistake

no its not i mean after seeing the precap both fighting with each other i dont think its a mistake it will happen