Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Me too like that dress change..He was looking great in T shirt and coat. Good to see this thread back in action.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Wardrobe of CID Team (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Nice to see the change...I hope it is permanent and not just for this Rakt series. I don't want that Orange shirt of Abhijeet coming back with this new brown coat.

Daya with a coat and T-shirt????? I don't know...I prefer him without a coat. Just jeans and full sleeve shirts.

Daya with T-Shirt and Jacket... he looks Gud.. But Jacket Is Only for Winter season..i hope Later Fw will change his Style again..

Vis U have To watch T-Ji... Specially In Saturday episode... Her Dress style as a Doctor was Dead.. What FW did with her.. it was Looking she is in Party.. and what is the Need of neckles..Shocked

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I saw both episodes Neeme...I was not in a mood to comment, that's all.

T was looking like a college girl in a farewell party.

Edited by visrom - 13 November 2011 at 5:07am

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I saw both episodes Neeme...I was not in a mood to comment, that's all.

T was looking like a college girl in a farewell party.
After seeing Thread abt Cast Distribution.. I Understand Very Well abt ur feelings...
i can only say..Keep Hope yar.. New Dress style of Cops and Computer Room are one of Big Change in CID.. And I hope After some time they wil think abt the Cast distribution too..They Cannot Get high Trps for always With These Kinds of Episodes and after 2 weelks Cop centric Episodes.. How Long they will make Cop Centric Episode...
So keep Hope..

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
How many of you felt that these days what Vivek is wearing is actually the same which Daya sir used to wear during khoon bhari holi times?? The creme waiste coat with reddish orange shirt???

Yesterday the yellow shirt which Freddy wore reminded me of the yellow shirt which Daya sir wore in the leechi scene in the case of the return of the dead child...

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
daya's tshirts need to be changed...the collared ones would look good instead of the round necked ones and he should wear dark colours more, the light ones make his girth look thickened. the jackets are superb..

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

How many of you felt that these days what Vivek is wearing is actually the same which Daya sir used to wear during khoon bhari holi times?? The creme waiste coat with reddish orange shirt???

Yesterday the yellow shirt which Freddy wore reminded me of the yellow shirt which Daya sir wore in the leechi scene in the case of the return of the dead child...
Vivek Style is same.. But i really want to see Daya back In That Waste coat Style...
And vivek is also Looking Very gud In that Style...Tongue

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah they gave the "khoon bhari holi" look of daya to Viivek , which is actually looking good on him !! Smile And of course they are the new ; Daya's ones wont fit Viivek  Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top