Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yeah, i can understand..i like abhijeet even in his champaklal kinda disguise.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Wardrobe of CID Team (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

yeah, i can understand..i like abhijeet even in his champaklal kinda disguise.LOL
hehhe... I Like Is all Disgusie seens..Even U knw What i always wait For His Disguise Seen.. Bcz of His Accting skills.. Smile
And Relly i like Daya in Blue shirt..he looks So hansome in that Embarrassed

Edited by neeme - 11 November 2011 at 11:22am

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i liked that blue shirt of daya's which he wore in muskaan era...

and abhijeet's this combo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Daydreamingdebasree04neeme

aditya_crazy

IF-Dazzler

aditya_crazy

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hasini_smile

DUO were fabulousDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i liked their new wardrobe...
but Daya sir's dress... does tht suit for a cop??Confused
watever, he is looking sooo dashing and stylish.. loved him to the coreDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ya Daya sir's dress was just casual one..He may get official new dresses next time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smile

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

And Even in this he looks So handsome ...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daydreaming

Daydreaming

IF-Dazzler

Daydreaming

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Wow yar Deep, tumhare caps se toh din ban jaata hai.. Kitne cute caps hai.. Second cap me Abhijeet ki hairstyle cool lag rahi hai..
Hey that champaklal disguise was cute yar. I loved it..
And hey people.. Really they were looking stunning in today's epi yarrr... Daya Day Dreaming Abhijeet Day Dreaming a very cute vivek , renewed freddy.. Sahhiii lag rahe the sab.. Sach me TRPs are gonna rise like anything..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika102neeme

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
A thread about their outfits !

Hmmm...alright..

It was nice though..some didnt' change their dressings. Like Acp, Nikhil, Fredie and AG..Abhijeet got new shirt, Daya got new jacket and t-shirt, Kajol got a new coat over her previous outfit and last but not the list Viivek got complete new dresses. Although his dress should have bigger little.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Coming to the wardrobes... Daya sir looking extremely dashingEmbarrassed, but it seems very informal at work !! NOM . Even collar t-shirts would be better i guess.  Abhijeet sir Day Dreaming... i just hope he doesnt keep repeating the coat with different shirts... or even if he does, please keep the combinations right!! Please!! I like the new shirts, i have always preferred plain shirt than striped. Hope the colours are a little more varied and a little brighter! Smile ACP sir's combinations are bright and seem perfect Thumbs Up Freddy sir maintains the same style, but thanks for the new wardrobe anyways Smile Kaajal is looking better, a change from PINK!Tongue Viivek looking extremely handsome... very bright colours!!! Embarrassed Salunke sir looking good too... No comments about Tarika Tongue.I still wish the docs could get an apron !! That would have looked more natural and formal !! Tarika's accessories are not very apt i feel...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04neeme

Post Reply New Post

Go to top