Hitler Didi

Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling may be Rishi is Indira's bro veneet's best friend who got to knw every thing about Indira and wants to support her...till indira's bro come after 6 months case when indira called her vineet bhaiya na then voice recorder came na...she may can recognize the voice also na
so may be

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take (Page 7)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Honestly, even i have this feeling, bt may be i m wrong, as Nabi said perhaps Rishi is send by Vineet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17.Nabi.

DoNotMind

IF-Stunnerz

DoNotMind

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I hope so...LOL

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I feel Rishi was sent by Vineet Ouch
The phone call...voice was different na...
and Indira obviously can make tht out...as she was on phone contact with tht person, though she might have not seen Vinnet. Aur fir...cant Vineet's mother recognise her son??

On the other hand i have doubt...whtr Vineet is own brother of Indira ya cousin Confused. Coz how can a own brother be abroad for any purpose whn the family condition is like this.

Anywys So may b Vineet ne hi Rishi ko yaha bejha...Indira ki life mein Khushiya laane ke liye,.

And with all shayari's of Rishi LOL with says something abt the scenes
I feel tht he knows Indira very well, probably heard from Vineet and he too has a soft corner for Indira and wants to make her Normal and Happy again 

but on the other side...I-F's mistake of calling Rishi as her brother might b really too LOL LOL LOL
Shayad woh iss tarah alag roop mein aakar Indira ko badalna chahatha hai ROFL Me crazy pot...main tho trying max to make Rishi as Indira's brother.,...waise i dont mind if he becomes dewar of Indira too ROFL ROFL

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 November 2011 at 1:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

4evalostanu17.Nabi.-Rinky-Payal-15Silent.Dreamer

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
surbhi at first i too doubted the same but its not

he was sent by vineet to take care of indira

luvluvratinups

luvluvratinups

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
no dear they are couple in the show

omjeet

omjeet

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Rishi is not her brother.

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
so surbhi you are ready to give him a chance as a brother or a friend but not as a couple .

there is lot of suspense na who is opposie indra (rishi ya phir koi aur)

my vote goes to you . me to don't see rishi and indra as a couple . but hum log thodi na writer hai . (yaha par bahut hai jinhe andar tak baat pata hai . )

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.