Hitler Didi

Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by -moona-

hahaha Surbhi ab kia kehna hai ROFL

God...i dint see this post whn it was made!!!
Moona...ab tho surbhi bhi rofl kar rahi hogi..thinking wht she thought those days LOL
btw...yeh sab woh articles ki wajah se hua...which came during initial days ROFL

yeh hai aap ka post in this thread---LOL

I feel Rishi was sent by Vineet Ouch
The phone call...voice was different na...
and Indira obviously can make tht out...as she was on phone contact with tht person, though she might have not seen Vinnet. Aur fir...cant Vineet's mother recognise her son??

On the other hand i have doubt...whtr Vineet is own brother of Indira ya cousin Confused. Coz how can a own brother be abroad for any purpose whn the family condition is like this.

Anywys So may b Vineet ne hi Rishi ko yaha bejha...Indira ki life mein Khushiya laane ke liye,.

And with all shayari's of Rishi LOL with says something abt the scenes
I feel tht he knows Indira very well, probably heard from Vineet and he too has a soft corner for Indira and wants to make her Normal and Happy again 

but on the other side...I-F's mistake of calling Rishi as her brother might b really too LOL LOL LOL
Shayad woh iss tarah alag roop mein aakar Indira ko badalna chahatha hai ROFL Me crazy pot...main tho trying max to make Rishi as Indira's brother.,...waise i dont mind if he becomes dewar of Indira too ROFL ROFL

Edited by 100raj - 22 April 2012 at 10:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take (Page 16)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by -moona-

hahaha Surbhi ab kia kehna hai ROFL
by god...maine lead couple ko bhai behen bana diya tha...LOL
aaj to post dekhkar main khud hi shock ho gayi...ROFL

munna bhai ki tarah aap ko bhi shock laga.LOL

but it  is really fun to read this thread today.ROFL

mera sunday accha hogaya.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 22 April 2012 at 1:25pm

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Issey Kehten Hain Gadey Murdey Ukhadna!!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4evalost

kavkm

kavkm

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

lol..i almost fainted after reading your title..then i checked the date.

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavkm

lol..i almost fainted after reading your title..then i checked the date.

me too

ayeen

IF-Dazzler

ayeen

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanam-

My heart stopped working when I read the title...then I checked the date LOL

same ere... gosh!! *panic button ... reset * phew~

LOL

L0v3r_b0y

L0v3r_b0y

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
trolling ...  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly SillySilly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly  Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly SillySilly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly  Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly SillySilly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly
LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by L0v3r_b0y - 24 April 2012 at 5:36pm

bishwadeepak

IF-Dazzler

bishwadeepak

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
kyu gare murdhe ukadh rahe ho,
forum ki peace acchi nahi lagti kya 
i appeal to the mod to close this topic as soon as possible
warna bashing hona chalu ho gayega
bcz this just hurt the sentiments of rishi fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrk.906

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.