Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Rishi maybe friend or employ of  Vineet

but
brother not possible
Maybe Rishi used to be Vineeths best friend and then something happened to him so Rishi decided to help out his family. Maybe thats why Indira got  voice mail and couldn't get through to him over the phone??πŸ€”
Originally posted by Aahaana

Maybe Rishi used to be Vineeths best friend and then something happened to him so Rishi decided to help out his family. Maybe thats why Indira got  voice mail and couldn't get through to him over the phone??πŸ€”

OMG ... this sound so logical n real  .. may be u r right ..

Voice msg from her brother does make sense.. may be Rishi is resposible  for Vineet Accident or something, due to this he is at sharma house so he can help them indirectly  without disclosing truth .. but why his brother said 6 months .πŸ˜• ...?

another question in my mind ..πŸ˜• .. if Vineet is Indiras brother then why any member of the family never ever mentioned his name ??? is he real brother or cousine brother ?

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
surbhi aap ne bohot se logon ki hidden feelings ko words  ki form d haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How can that be? He's the lead. and Rati is the female lead. If he was her brother, he wouldn't have been casted as the main lead. He's def opposite her.
Rati even confirmed it

The show is called Hitler Didi. What is the hero's role in the show?

The hero, Sumit Vats, will basically try to add some colour in my life. He will make me realise that life is not only about rules, strictness and responsibilities. He will try to bring smile to my lips.

I don't know... I mean how come he never calls her Hitler didi and leaves it just at Hitler when he was talking to Radhe? He seems hesitant to say didi because maybe the show will be about their love story later? But ya we'll have to wait and watch to find out I guess... Personally I find this show boring and it's too weird to watch Rati without Arjun Bijlani... they shared a perfect onscreen chemistry in MJTH :(
Originally posted by X_AK_X

I don't know... I mean how come he never calls her Hitler didi and leaves it just at Hitler when he was talking to Radhe? He seems hesitant to say didi because maybe the show will be about their love story later? But ya we'll have to wait and watch to find out I guess... Personally I find this show boring and it's too weird to watch Rati without Arjun Bijlani... they shared a perfect onscreen chemistry in MJTH :(

Bad manners 😑 this is hitler didi forum not Mjht/arjun forum.arjun is not part of hd show.please don't take his name.
Edited by payalini - 12 years ago
actually watching the serial i felt the theme of the serial is very similar to a super duper hit old tamil movie by name "aval oru thodur kathai"(translated it comes to "she is a never ending story") starring kamal hassan(who was doing rishi's role in the film) and an actress called sujata (she has passed away now, god bless her soul)...the same character where she is the only earning member of the family, where others live fearing her, where nobody really understands her, even her mother, sis, or bro or bhabhi...the bro in the movie is also ditto always not sticking to jobs, not trying hard enough to help, a drunkard, but still the bhabhi will always be on his side etc...of course this being a serial there will be more characters and some differences from the movie so that they can run the serial for a long time...in that movie the father has become a saint, not remarried again etc...actually the hero in the movie who is paired with the heroine is her boss, so perhaps we will see a change in the boss (bcoz the present boss is not hero material)or a job change or something like that????Edited by nandinivarma - 12 years ago
LOL

no way

if Rishi is indira's bro then he wouldnt get excited to meet mandia in their first meetingπŸ˜†

🀣 They both tried to flirt with each other πŸ˜†