Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take

Posted: 12 years ago
ya ...u read it right...i think rishi is indira brother.from America...yesterday i got glimpses of that...because he was the only one who understood what indira is and how to cool her down when she is angry . Moreover the neighbor dadi recognize him and said that u at last come and she asked him to take care of indira,Now if he is a stranger , why the hell someone will ask him to take care of indira . And dont u think he is too much interested in indira life and really dil se wants to make her smile . Why a stranger will do that ????What's the connection ...i was unable to understand till yesterday ...Even the way he was reading indira's words was quite weird  and got me positive vibes .
Moreover in today;s episode he was shown with a good car and a good outfit which he actually not wears every day . That was a hint for us may be . I mean why the hell wil such a rich person live as a paying guest . I mean he could have buy a house or at least a better place than sharma's house but no he waited for that house only . . Than the way he wished indira , and he said to ishan that he knows that indira dont celebrate her birthday ...Now from where did he come to know is the question . And the flowers with the letter just hit the target . the voice with which indira was reading the letter was matching to rishi's voice...moreover the phone voice match . And in the letter itwas written . No onerelse than me will wish u and rishi had wished her . So due to the all above reasons ...i have a strong feeling that rishi is indira brother 
And if that's truth...i am gonna love it because it will be so different . A brother taking care of her sister...making her smile will be too sweet ...chooo sweet . And indira and rishi even will look good as brother sister .Hope my this wish comes true . Now lets wait for the suspense to be revealed ...

love u loads
Surbhi
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
🀣🀣🀣

what  happen too u @Surbhi123 dear ????????????
no they r the couple.
Edited by mona-bg - 12 years ago
omg really .maine to kya kya assume kr liya tha🀣khair chaddo if this is true then i really want a smart n dashing guy opposite her...but cute hona chahiye πŸ˜‰ Edited by kopal-abhiya - 12 years ago
No Surbhi i dont think so..
Maybe Rishi was sent by Vineet to take care of Indira in his absence.
ditto same thinking surbhi!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Originally posted by mona-bg

🀣🀣🀣

what  happen too u @Surbhi123 dear ????????????
no they r the couple.
are yaar...🀣🀣🀣..i was never with them as a couple...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...they dont look like a couple...i  just wanted sumit to get a chance from viewers as an actor...he is doing hard work and is not that bad as a new comer...atleast he is trying ...that's what matters...

Originally posted by kopal-abhiya

omg really .maine to kya kya assume kr liya tha🀣khair chaddo if this is true then i really want a smart n dashing guy opposite her...but cute hona chahiye πŸ˜‰
yaar i dont have confirmed news but i have a strong feeling about this...ya someone smart and dashing...most importantly an awesome actor opposite rati who can match with her talent...
Originally posted by Surbhi123

are yaar...🀣🀣🀣..i was never with them as a couple...πŸ˜†...they dont look like a couple...i  just wanted sumit to get a chance from viewers as an actor...he is doing hard work and is not that bad as a new comer...atleast he is trying ...that's what matters...

yarr app nay too ek dam hi sister n brother bana diya...🀣...
same pinch surbhi.
i too feel the same.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Nabi-

No Surbhi i dont think so..
Maybe Rishi was sent by Vineet to take care of Indira in his absence.
Are u sure ...i mean i seriously feel he is the brother...even the voice matched . chalo lets see . It will be really intersting if at last sumit come out to be indira's bother ...