Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ya ...u read it right...i think rishi is indira brother.from America...yesterday i got glimpses of that...because he was the only one who understood what indira is and how to cool her down when she is angry . Moreover the neighbor dadi recognize him and said that u at last come and she asked him to take care of indira,Now if he is a stranger , why the hell someone will ask him to take care of indira . And dont u think he is too much interested in indira life and really dil se wants to make her smile . Why a stranger will do that ????What's the connection ...i was unable to understand till yesterday ...Even the way he was reading indira's words was quite weird  and got me positive vibes .
Moreover in today;s episode he was shown with a good car and a good outfit which he actually not wears every day . That was a hint for us may be . I mean why the hell wil such a rich person live as a paying guest . I mean he could have buy a house or at least a better place than sharma's house but no he waited for that house only . . Than the way he wished indira , and he said to ishan that he knows that indira dont celebrate her birthday ...Now from where did he come to know is the question . And the flowers with the letter just hit the target . the voice with which indira was reading the letter was matching to rishi's voice...moreover the phone voice match . And in the letter itwas written . No onerelse than me will wish u and rishi had wished her . So due to the all above reasons ...i have a strong feeling that rishi is indira brother 
And if that's truth...i am gonna love it because it will be so different . A brother taking care of her sister...making her smile will be too sweet ...chooo sweet . And indira and rishi even will look good as brother sister .Hope my this wish comes true . Now lets wait for the suspense to be revealed ...

love u loads
Surbhi

Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 November 2011 at 10:30am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94DASTAK..arjunratirocks-aishuu-dua22WAZMEgopi06-RS-DhanakZPratamesharti_17kiran_ratiShagufElinaarshi_karishYukti_Ratzholic-DreamzGirl--PD---Ruchi---Rinky-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-anu17.Nabi.Silent.Dreameraysha_mayur.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona-bg

mona-bg

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

what  happen too u @Surbhi123 dear ????????????
no they r the couple.

Edited by mona-bg - 11 November 2011 at 10:25am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhjeetGkdloveraisha.damorrubab1690ALUJNA21.Karam.Deewani.KhaLidaHShilpa.Agarwal-Shankar-shivani003Yukti_RatzholicM1s5_5unsh1n3evildesireanu17EtherealRati

kopal-abhiya

kopal-abhiya

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
omg really .maine to kya kya assume kr liya thaROFLkhair chaddo if this is true then i really want a smart n dashing guy opposite her...but cute hona chahiye Wink

Edited by kopal-abhiya - 11 November 2011 at 10:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhjeetmona-bgYukti_RatzholicEtherealRati

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
No Surbhi i dont think so..
Maybe Rishi was sent by Vineet to take care of Indira in his absence.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23DASTAK..kopal-abhiya.Karam.Deewani.XAiShBaBy08Xclustersofstar-RS--Shankar-OsprisshowYukti_RatzholicM1s5_5unsh1n3-Rinky-.PINK.EtherealRatiSilent.Dreamer

-SupriyaluvsMN-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ditto same thinking surbhi!!!WinkTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22-RS-Yukti_Ratzholic-RegalVintage-aysha_mayurPayal-15EtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona-bg

ROFLROFLROFL

no they r the couple.
are yaar...ROFLROFLROFL..i was never with them as a couple...LOLLOLLOLLOL...they dont look like a couple...i  just wanted sumit to get a chance from viewers as an actor...he is doing hard work and is not that bad as a new comer...atleast he is trying ...that's what matters...

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kopal-abhiya

omg really .maine to kya kya assume kr liya thaROFLkhair chaddo if this is true then i really want a smart n dashing guy opposite her...but cute hona chahiye Wink
yaar i dont have confirmed news but i have a strong feeling about this...ya someone smart and dashing...most importantly an awesome actor opposite rati who can match with her talent...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kopal-abhiya

mona-bg

mona-bg

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by mona-bg

ROFLROFLROFL

no they r the couple.
are yaar...ROFLROFLROFL..i was never with them as a couple...LOL...they dont look like a couple...i  just wanted sumit to get a chance from viewers as an actor...he is doing hard work and is not that bad as a new comer...atleast he is trying ...that's what matters...

yarr app nay too ek dam hi sister n brother bana diya...ROFL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.