Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
wanna see of indir sruggle life
emotional luv story b/w indira& rishi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushirati..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which kind of luv story u want (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
it just start and i don't think right time for making a love story . HD is surley not a love story . i don't think with a love story so early cv's carry this so longer .(my point of view) or bhai abhi to rishi par hi suspense bana hua hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i agree i too want good romance like we got in pkyek season 1 (don't know what happened to them after season2) so i was saying i didn't know this forum has started . i expect sumthing good in the show as i can see the magic n story in the show which i felt while pkyek dmg n d3 !! hope hd does a good job . m happy that i found this show or else i was confused what will i do after pkyek ending .

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I too want a new story.Till now HD has been proving to be different involving all mystery elements.
Hope cv's give a very interesting love story too for which we  all can drool and drool.

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteteddy

i agree i too want good romance like we got in pkyek season 1 (don't know what happened to them after season2) so i was saying i didn't know this forum has started . i expect sumthing good in the show as i can see the magic n story in the show which i felt while pkyek dmg n d3 !! hope hd does a good job . m happy that i found this show or else i was confused what will i do after pkyek ending .
  @cute teddy,i don't think HD disppoints u.Till now it has been very interesting and realistic.I just request u to support this show,and ask ur frnds also to watch this show.Everyone will def love it.

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@siree- i will surely watch it n support it . i have expectations from the show n i think that it won't disappoint me at all . till now all the shows about which i was too excited have not disappointed me like pkyek n d3 n dmg . n i have full faith on rati n the other cast . 

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteteddy

@siree- i will surely watch it n support it . i have expectations from the show n i think that it won't disappoint me at all . till now all the shows about which i was too excited have not disappointed me like pkyek n d3 n dmg . n i have full faith on rati n the other cast . 
100 % sure you will sure enjoy this show

..Cinderella...

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
As of now just want the story to focus on indira and her hardship,what challanges she has to face in life and how she copes with that may be ltr a love story

..Cinderella...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.