which kind of luv story u want - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
gosh the show hasnt even started and abhi se love story? if this show becomes something like geet i will puke...arrrghhh...

i seriously want the show to concentrate on indira's struggles, growth of all characters , family, rishi...and a platonic connect between rishi and indira...she needs a FRIEND right now not a boy friend...🤢
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kopal-abhiya

i want hd cvs will show perfect emotionall bonding between indira n rishi...by showing physical attraction-eyelocks,close scenes ...they hve to watch very emotional bonding between rishi n indira...i mean to be very frank now i want to watch some new kind of luv story.n u can say mature luv story...btw it does not mean that i dont like  normal luv stories-im die hard fan of dmg ,mjht ,pkyek ,kmh season 1...i loved these shows.but now i want something new

whts say guys...plz share your views...😃😃

Exactly the show seems so promising and fresh and I am totally in love with Indiras character.I would love to see how CVs show the relationship developing b/w Indira and Rishi it has to be logical not the usual romantic kind of stuff we watch in outher soaps.