Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kopal-abhiya

kopal-abhiya

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i want hd cvs will show perfect emotionall bonding between indira n rishi...by showing physical attraction-eyelocks,close scenes ...they hve to watch very emotional bonding between rishi n indira...i mean to be very frank now i want to watch some new kind of luv story.n u can say mature luv story...btw it does not mean that i dont like  normal luv stories-im die hard fan of dmg ,mjht ,pkyek ,kmh season 1...i loved these shows.but now i want something new

whts say guys...plz share your views...Big smileBig smile

Edited by kopal-abhiya - 11 November 2011 at 10:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khushirati..Cinderella...cuteteddyXAiShBaBy08XAnaya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which kind of luv story u want" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona-bg

mona-bg

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
we want different show ..n  i thing  HD is one of them...
it have every thing ..
new story.love story.tragic ,,,emotion,  heart touching moments ,,,good actors ..what u want more in good show.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

kopal-abhiya

kopal-abhiya

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona-bg

we want different show ..n  i thing  HD is one of them...
it have every thing ..
new story.love story.tragic ,,,emotion,  heart touching moments ,,,good actors ..what u want more in good show.  

...i agree with your replyBig smilen i hope cvs will fulfill our wishes

..Cinderella...

luvluvratinups

luvluvratinups

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
agree with you want 2 c a diff luv story!

..Cinderella...

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I agree!  I like MJHT and other love stories that are similar...but I also want something different.  A mature love story with deep understanding.  Kind of like Geet, except of course different. 

A more realistic story would be nice.  None of the crazy misunderstandings and stuff.  

..Cinderella...

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
right now i dont want a love story. i just want to see indira and her life story. once they start a love story theres always the risk of the show to deviate from its standard and become sloppy like all other love story based serials. rihgt now i am looking forward to more of indira's hitler giri!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binotaroy..Cinderella...XAiShBaBy08X-Rinky--PD-

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

right now i dont want a love story. i just want to see indira and her life story. once they start a love story theres always the risk of the show to deviate from its standard and become sloppy like all other love story based serials. rihgt now i am looking forward to more of indira's hitler giri!

I definitely agree with this too.  I would love it if they stayed with the story since it's sooo interesting and new.  

Smile

..Cinderella...

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
At the moment i m not interested in watching love story .. HD has something more  to show than Love Story ...I want to see something real , realistic story Big smile

Edited by Ritu.V - 11 November 2011 at 4:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...-Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.