Uttaran

interesting precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I had no idea that police tape all incoming calls -- (random incoming ones I mean) LOLLOLLOL 
Good to know.

I thought at most they would be able to trace the number and track it to the PCO booth that Tapasya made the phone call from.  ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbellatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting precap" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yes, interesting precap look forward to Rasya first fight and good love scene LOL they always patch up  after fight. Raghu looked so angry but barely controlled They are going to bash up each other. That's for sure.

chocozkhushimuskaan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

I had no idea that police tape all incoming calls -- (random incoming ones I mean) LOLLOLLOL 
Good to know.

I thought at most they would be able to trace the number and track it to the PCO booth that Tapasya made the phone call from.  Clap

Yes, they record all the incoming outgoing calls as you never know who might call and when? But hindi serials or movies medokadam aage hi chalna parta hai everything is poosible here.

crisps21khushimuskaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top