What's in store for Swaron nw..????.

Posted: 12 years ago
guys...what do u think will happen to Swaron now????...

-will sharon realize the importance of Swayam in her life...????
- will Swayam give her a chance if she does realize n want him bak...????
- can swayam ignore sharon????
n the most important question...
- will sharon n swayam be together????...( anytime soon)

so guys...temme what u think
Edited by SwaRonluver666 - 12 years ago
appu ofcrse they'll be tgther, but soon nw tat❓
Great post Appu! :)

-will sharon realize the importance of Swayam in her life...????
Yes, she will. She def. will. Because I mean, she's literally won't have anyone that's going to be THERE for her, mentally and physically - the Dazzlers don't count as they don't make her feel the way (LOL) that Swayam makes her feel.

- will Swayam give her a chance if she does realize n want him bak...????
I honestly think he's going to be like SUPER mad and ignorant in the beginning, but then, he will finally melt. :) :P hehe
- can swayam ignore sharon????
I think he's had enough, to be honest. The whole cheap gift thing (in the promo, he says something like that) IS the limit for him. So, I think he is. He's just going to have this feeling of "hatred" but not really. It's just frustration, IMO. 
n the most important question...
- will sharon n swayam be together????...( anytime soon)
OF COURSE they'll get together. The time..hmm..that I don't know :/ I hope soon tho! I really hope it's soon. However, I do not see that happening. Sad. Sad. :(
nahi yaar...mujhe suddenly DMG ki yaad agayi...u know how some couples din have a happy ending...
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

nahi yaar...mujhe suddenly DMG ki yaad agayi...u know how some couples din have a happy ending...

Dont say this yaar... 😭
yup sharon will surely realize dat swayam is d only 1 person who can make her feel lyk only SHARON n nt dat b*tchy arrogant sharon rai prakash!!!!
he'll nt forgive easily bt i think all other couples will try 2 bring dem close n thus swayam would stop ignoring her n be wid her!!!
i hope so dat dis happens!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

I'll personally MURDER them if SwaRon don't get a happy ending. I swear. -________-
UNDOUBTEDLY sharon WILL realise the importance if swayam..As sneha di said.nobody would be there for her..mentally/physically..Nobody is gonna send her flowers..nobody is gonna be there to wipe her tears or to tell her that how special and beautiful she is..:'( >_< 

Yeah swayam will ignore her in the beginin but what i want is sharon to do something REALLY special in front of EVERYBODY!! like do you guys remember ? last episode of DMG? Ridhima sang the song "asmaani rang ho.." It was one of the BEST episodes :')  then Armaan and ridhima cried..:') IMAGINEE aesa kuch SwaRon ke saaath ho jayee to!?!?!? :D :D :D 

Haaaye ? :D 
sharon ko swayam ki importance zarur realise hogi nd i hav full confidence dat in the end dey will b together
THODI TANHAI...THODA DARD...BOHUT SAREY AANSUYON KI BARISH...😭😭