Over reactions and the Modis.

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I love the hypocrisy sometimes.
They tell Gopi not to turn everything into a big issue, but honestly nobody else had the sense of mind to say maybe Kinjal is in the bathroom. They all trotted to the room convinced something had happened.

However apart from the Modi's being well the Modi's, todays episode was quite enjoyable. Cvs blessed us with a GoHem scene which showed us and Kinjal how much their relationship had changed.
Adored Ahem today for standing up for his wife, even if nobody else knows that's what he waas doing at least we do.
Gopi showed that she is confident enough around her husband to be able to talk to him without stuttering these days, and she had no fear that Ahem would shout at her over ruining the food, like he would have in the past without even tasting it. His willingness to taste the food even though he had heard Kinjal insult it shows that he is aware of his wife's abilities and was confident that the food would be great as usual. The added compliment was blatantly given to boost Gopi's morale after Kinjal's insult.

Rest of the episode was also good. Bringing Dhaval to MM rather than sending Kinjal home seems to be a good move for now. The whole family will now be able to see how Kinjal treats Dhaval, also with Dhaval also leaving Urmi's house people will think that the fault obviously lies with them rather than the Modi's.
Also Ahem saw first hand how Kinjal acts around Gopi, insulting her food and not giving her the respect of calling her bhabhi. Hopefully as time goes on Kinjal will reveal more of her dislike of Gopi which will irk Ahem and he will become more protective of Gopi. Ultimately the truth of the letter and necklace would come out and it would be good to have Dhaval in the same house when the truth comes out. I would like to see how he would react knowing how Kinjal tried to ruin his sister's married life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab post Nazma!!! You spoke my thots...Fingers crossed!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kokila uses Gopi like an escape valve for anger all the time, and she couldn't just let the matter go without reproaching Gopi, Aham looked sideways at his wife too, but his face had no anger just wanted to make sure she was listening to his mother ...🤔, why does Kinjal has to be called to eat anyway, she knows it's dinner time why is she in the room anyway, she should be with the rest of the family, it's obvious she is in the room because she is taking a bath or changing.

It was an enjoyable episode, we got the fabulous Goham scene but Kinjal is in the know now that Aham and Gopi's relationship has changed for the better, in the past she could get away with that behaviour and Aham would purse his lips at the incompetence of the villager he married, but not this time round, Kinjal's eyes were trained on the golden couple looking at the change in their relationship. Gopi was comfortable around him turning over his plates, serving him the subzi and telling him she will bring the roti's but when she comes she sees his served himself the rice and dhaal...😛, which she has been told by her bossy sister-in-law has too much salt, she had to stop her love from eating it, but him confidently eating it and telling her it's very tasty and perfect amount of salt...😃 Gopi was glowing with happiness at the compliment, all this being observed by that mirchi girl Kinjal.

Tomorrow Kokila brings her Jamai for Kinjal...🤣, she can't run away from him, the mother is going to bring him where she is for her to take care of him, I'm looking forward to her slaving for him, also now she's no more at Urmila's place where her money would get her treats and out of housework, here her mother is going to tell her, you wanted to come live here this is how much work a married woman does in this house.

It's exciting time now, all the players are in place in the show, Kinjal is going to get hers, Aham now cares for Gopi, I hope the next thing she does to Gopi again Aham sees it and all the necklace kand and letter she wrote in his name all come to light and she gets in trouble too, just like Rashi. 
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Its hllarious at the way everyone was shocked just cause Kinjal didn't open the door,i mean chill out 

ðŸ˜‰
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Nafisa.
Koki seems to be targetting Gopi these days, thankfully Ahem is not reacting adversely to what his mum is saying and is using his own brain and feelings these days.
I don't know whether this is a ploy of Koki's to maek Gopi realise what she has done, or whether she actually wants to put Gopi down, especially in front of Ahem. Hopefully it is the former rather than the latter.

I'm looking forward to Kinjal's reaction to Dhaval coming to MM. It should be good. Although I also wonder what Ahem's reaction will be. Dhaval isn't exactly his favourite person, although I'm hoping he recognises Dhaval's innate goodness soon.
Chirag's reaction will be interesting, if the CVs remember to include him. Especially as he made such a fuss about sending Kinjal back.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I agree Nafisa.

Koki seems to be targetting Gopi these days, thankfully Ahem is not reacting adversely to what his mum is saying and is using his own brain and feelings these days.
I don't know whether this is a ploy of Koki's to maek Gopi realise what she has done, or whether she actually wants to put Gopi down, especially in front of Ahem. Hopefully it is the former rather than the latter.

I'm looking forward to Kinjal's reaction to Dhaval coming to MM. It should be good. Although I also wonder what Ahem's reaction will be. Dhaval isn't exactly his favourite person, although I'm hoping he recognises Dhaval's innate goodness soon.
Chirag's reaction will be interesting, if the CVs remember to include him. Especially as he made such a fuss about sending Kinjal back.

I think Kokila was just being herself, where she doesn't late anything pass without pointing out someone's error, not that she's doing it on purpose in front of Aham, but more in front of everyone as she has this thing where she wants to appear fair, but in front of that horrible daughter of hers it just breeds disrespect for her Bhabhi, like the way she saw Aham's regard for Gopi today, Kokila should also show Kinjal her regard for Gopi instead of treating her like a servant, sending her to do stuff and demanding food is ready in 15 minutes, if Gopi is her daughter she shouldn't give instructions in that manner. I hate that behaviour of hers when she speaks to Gopi, if you respect someone you don't talk like that, I wish she would that way of talking to Gopi.

Yes Dhawal's arrival will have reaction shots of everyone in the family, Chirag and Aham won't be happy with the turn of events, I think Chirag was under the impression that Kokila will talk to Urmila and Kinjal would be returning to her Saasural possibly the same day...😆, she will come back with her Jamai. Well Mota Bhabhi was singing Kokila's praises you are always right and you will do the right thing and Chirag was agreeing, they will have to go with what Kokila wants...😃, Aham doesn't like poor people, his got an elitist mentality, even when the marriage was fixed with Dhawal and Kinjal he argued a long time and when they came to the house he was just looking ahead when Dhawal stuck his hand out to be shook, until his mum manipulated him with her big kajal filled eyes. Also he hated the idea when Kinjal talked Chirag into working for Modi Industries he talked his mother and they agreed that was not good custom and sent him packing, now he will just tolerate him in the house but if Kinjal tries to get him a job in the family business they will be at loggerheads.