Fan Fictions

ARHI SS who is trying to kill ?(pt8/30)epilogues31 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

ipkkndank

Goldie

ipkkndank

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Heyyy  can't believe how u write all these things very well...

well that's the talent right Smile anyways loved your OS
 sorry for late comments Unhappy 

Awsomeee...~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI SS who is trying to kill ?(pt8/30)epilogues31 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
wowww...ClapClap i loved it hunnieBig smile
it was a brilliant startEmbarrassed.. please continue on with it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

naddiya26

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Great OS,ClapThanks for the PMHug

naddiya26

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Khushi just walk out of RM

Arnav followed her he saw her she was walking out of the RM. he just walk behind her . he look at the watch it was 8 " pagal ha iss ko aout kahan se mila ga iss waqat." 

Khushi just stand on the stop but not a single Auto was coming . she saw small mandir near the stop walk to it . and started lighting the diya " please guide me , my mind is totally shell. if my parents was alive they would have never force me to get engaged to a person who i dont loved , i didnot know i was a burden on them , buaji yesterday just force me to against my heart and soul   she just sob  look at the her hand , then she look at the other hand with the bandage , she just hold the finger with the other. even if i try to say that some one is trying to kill babu ji no one will listen me they will just think i dont want to get engaged that why i am doing all this .. she just felt Arnav as the breezed touch her ..."

Arnav heard everything  he wanted to be shocked but her confection that she was force to do that relaxed him.and the way she was holding the finger which he had bandage made him smile .

Khushi" why you are following me ?with out turning " i told you i dont want to talk to you"

Arnav:  you are engaged 

Khushi: do you have any problem?

Arnav: look at me 

Khushi: i dont want to look at your face or talk to you

Arnav just grab her shoulder and turn her around she was crying and all her face was wet with tears .

Khushi: chora hum ko

Arnav : why you didnot told me ?

Khushi: why should i tell you ? who are you?

Arnav: I  paused

Khushi: hum ko apni aukat yaad ha hum janta ha hum aik naukar ha aap ka jab dil chata ha aap hum ko daanta ha , aur jab dil chata ha aap hum ko ...paused  . i am tired  now tired she just sit on the floor  and started crying.

Arnav: let me drop you home

Khushi: hum na bola na chorda hum ko

Arnav sat next to her ..

Khushi: dekha hum na aap se baat karna chata ha na aap ki taraf dekhna chata ha aap hum ko chorda humara haal per 

Arnav :didnot move 

Khushi: she just cried  , just felt bit better and was about to get up

Arnav:  when you dont like him why you got engaged 

Khushi: humara bas mein nahi tha, sub na hum se zabardasti karwaya ... 

Arnav: Khushi kumar gupta se zabardati 

Khushi: app ko ka ha 

Arnav: is he the same guy who is giving babuji medicine 

Khushi: hmmm

Arnav:what is his name ?

Khushi: Shyam  i dont know his full name

Arnav:what does he do ?

Khushi : he is lawyer , aap hospital mein nahi mila 

Arnav: some thing strike his mind " tum jiju se kabhi mili ho"

Khushi: no  Anjali ji haar dafa milana chati ha per hum kabhi nahi mila .

Arnav: how can this be possible you are in RM more that 15 hours daily and you have never met him.

Khushi:hum sach bol raha ha ,party wala din bhi woh chala gai tha  , aur diwali wala din he had allergy.

Arnav: ok you come with me i have taken time from Dr and we have to take him to hospital to make sure if he is really poison  . they both walk to RM 

Arnav just opne door and they seated in car 

Khushi: aap yeh sub kyun kar raha ha ? as the car was on the road 

Arnav you want to know.

Khushi: yes 

Arnav stop the car ..

Khushi: dont shout i will get out , she was about to open the door but he push her back to seat and cup her face .

Arnav:kissed her "you are not burden on me, i do every thing as i want to  no one can force Arnav Singh Raizada" he was himself shocked why he said that  but her words really hurt him a lot

you guys were asking me to update and you guys want more so i added this ...i myself feel bit boring part... will end this OS in couple of parts ...just for you guys as you all asked me 

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

bertpinklillieslaila889inlwgeetfarha451288Shini.Shiva86JantarMantarrempyRogerfedererabhirami2012shanti4kausar1219Jeeti1dancydreamergurukhushArmiRidz4evertiakramonamvishrutaTinkJiashaheerdiwaniayesha786xxxmaghalakshmimanjusha_92tokyowaffmzhrArchu61sriarshisruthirishilondon_dollWorkerBfamiyadianapadhi92Ashgimli95SAM32rashgirl000WittyKittygom3090prabha75msrenjinitinsel_akiraRemovedipkkndank-floragrace-blah_blah3hemvbKaushalyaFanmirnaliniAnu*Gayani*Anujacobharry10011monkeydog18_SK_-veena.shona-_mahi_dbr_kmichimaria_awanridhz21littlemoiAriyaLilyOrchidpinkpearlzdeeps_92sharneil92shilparoxxbhavnahdevishreeFebruaryFlowerArshi1195-Sanayaholic-simi58sun_shine_girlMsCeylonBunny_Bearsanny-beautifulA.HajnalDivyahetnadiafarjana-BaRul-ParAz-shena07--BSI-FaNaTic--chandana.szafiLoveARRlara3110-Zara---Siva--Alyaa_27soni4evamonsi08-Sunset-NainaSengaldebby_11moon_mineareeba_blossomblueopalmandy15pinky_blueskiesmitzi11.Saraa.tina_1234applesauce...Anita..SK1991rulamarkapoor1382summaiyasayedFAYKHAN29chavvi16sarunlicious..dumas_BlackPearl_

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
It's getting very interesting now,hoping Arnav will soon reveal the real face of Shyam to Khushi,ThanksClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bajaj.rbnaddiya26

HasanaNowfer

HasanaNowfer

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hey it not at all boring...
Its geting more intrsting...
Plz continue as soon as posible...

naddiya26

aakriti120

IF-Dazzler

aakriti120

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
oh wow...

so well written.,..
this is getting really interesting...

thanks for the pm..:)

naddiya26

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Wonderful OS. So many tips to expose Shyam.

Please continue

naddiya26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top