Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

so sad--dhaval ghar jamai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i am quite happy with koki's decision...but not happy with the fact tat dhaval will be a ghar jamai ...just think how odd will dhaval feel about staying with modi's...tat too without a job...surely he will feel inferior in front of all of them

i am feeling sad for him...it wud be nice if  they stay in separate house

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_-neela-Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so sad--dhaval ghar jamai" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Agree .dont want Dhaval to be a ghar jamai.he has been so self respectful .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Why did cvs now bring dhaval back ? Thinking...my answer is to bring goham together...Don't throw chappals at me..I know, its only dream but whenever someone came they made sure to do something and we get nice goham scenes..Remember nanijee..sandook track..and rashi had always tried to play kalakaries but failed miserably...As of now, dhaval has no job so he can try to make goham come together..with the help of jigar...may be its time for two bhailog to give their gopi a gift...i had always thought about this ...devarjee- bhabhi relation can create wonders , rite ?

What do you think ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

shineharsh

shineharsh

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I think kokila gift's  a new house for kinjal and dhawal to lead a seperate life.she is not going to keep them in MM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_Ichangedit

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I guess eventually Dhawal will not agree to stay as ghar jamai...may be couple of days...only...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_-neela-Ichangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Why are you saying he has no job? What happened to his shop? Did I miss something?

However I also think that he won't be staying long on mm. Firstly he has selfrespect and always tried to support his family through his own hard work and secondly I don't think koki wants kinjal to stay long. But I don't think koki will gived them a house. Dhawal wouldn't accept such a gived and koki always said that kinjal has to get used to the life standard of her husband.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top