Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Rati Pandey: I am not Hitler didi at home

Television actress Rati Pandey, who has comeback with different avatar with Zee TV's prime time show Hitler Didi, has had a tough time shooting in the crowded streets of New Delhi.

The actress who enjoys Delhi's chaat food is unwell currently yet shooting for her show.
 Rati Pandey plays Indira Sharma and says, "We shot at various places in old Delhi like Chandni Chowk, Nawab Ganj, Azad Market and many other places. All these places are not at shooting friendly as they are very crowded. It was very difficult to shoot there and moreover even the crowd was very shady. My dad was very scared when he found out that I was shooting in Nawab Ganj. The crowd gathered at times would be huge and we would have to shot by hiding the camera inside a bag or do a one take shot quickly."

The actress even fell ill during the shooting of the show, "I haven't gained weight but I lost weight due to loading up on chat from Delhi especially paani puri, kachoris, kulche bature. I suffered from loose motions and I am still recuperating."

Is she a Hitler didi in her house, "No, but I am the eldest in my family and my father considers me as his son. My father discusses everything with me before taking any decision. I am not Hitler didi but my brother do ask for my advice."

Don't forget to watch Hitler Didi every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on Zee TV.

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 November 2011 at 6:50am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shah.chowdaryStrugglerseraalomjeetkhushiratiSabu0211sweeni..Cinderella...-Swetha-C_O_O_Lnaj7clustersofstarWAZME-Gunners-gopi06mygaby-Pri.RP-Yukti_RatzholicFavouriteofallsreevijayan.SilentPrincesssumonetolub-roshnee---Annu4MayUr--Anaya_J.LOFaria.Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-style14Payal-15PureBlissRajiniliciousSilent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am not hitler didi at home-Rati" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...mygabyYukti_Ratzholic

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
nov 9th sbb seg it was very much clear tht RP lost weight.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...mygaby-Pri.RP-Yukti_Ratzholic-SupriyaluvsMN-

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing !! RP I love reading your  articles. Today there was one article in TOI(Delhi Times) also. I searched it on net but didn't get the links. My scanner's is not working otherwise I could have scanned it. It was all about how sick Delhi boys are! They kept staring at Rati and Gargi in Palika Bazar without any reason. Her bus scene was also mentioned where she slapped a guy...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Strugglergopi06mygaby-Pri.RP-.SilentPrincess-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
She's such a sweetheart. :)

-It was obviosu she lost weight, its clearly visible... Hope she recovers soon.

-SP-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...mygaby-Pri.RP-Yukti_Ratzholic

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

nov 9th sbb seg it was very much clear tht RP lost weight.
Ya she has lost weight. Its clearly visible...In RJYP also she was looking slim...

..Cinderella...-Pri.RP-Angels_Sweetz

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Get well soon Rati! N kudos to ur dedication towards work Clap Luv ya! U r d bestestest!

-Pri.RP-Yukti_Ratzholicyu-know-who

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.