CID

CID on Maa TV -2 (Link to Code Banjara on page 33) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 34

navyaprr

navyaprr

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
vivek's voice was also bad wen dey started airing d kaveri era 1s...
n i don mind d dialogues wen he's in disguise...but a respectable cop lik Abhijeet using dialogues lik "nuvventra ardha rupayi veshaniki rendrupayalu action chestav", "nuvvu matladaku,ee scene lo neekika dialoguulu leve" puts me off..
n d similarity in aditya n daya's voices is sumthin I enjoy..at times i close my eyes n listen 2 der voices just 2 hear d similarities...

Edited by navyaprr - 21 December 2011 at 7:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID on Maa TV -2 (Link to Code Banjara on page 33) (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I'm at my cousin's place abhi ... and was watching the reruns on TV ... and my cousin's maid .. she came and saw the lab scene and was like " ayyo .. rahul baabu .. " ... referring to Salunkhe .. I asked her "nuvvu chustaava ??" .. she replied "avunandi ... rozu choostam .. maa baabu ki pranit baabu ante chaala ishtam" ... she must be around 25 or something ... and we both started a convo. Regarding cid ... and she was like .. "naaku aithe jospeh ishtam ... entha baaguntadu chandrudi la .. Tongue Embarrassed ... kallu tippuke lemo athani meda ninchi .. " and was almost like Day Dreaming ... " ... she called everyone with the baabu tag ... LOL .. except for Joseph ... she was even calling ACP sir as ACP baabu ... LOL ... I asked her her fav epi till now .. and she said it was Behroopiya one ... " aa raatrantha em tinaledu memu ... naaku aithe edupu vachchesindi .."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdayaastonish

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
All maids in this area watch CID. LAst night it was the 2008 wala Happy New Year episode...cell phone blast one. My maid loved it!!!

Oh, she's on babu mode...my maid is on Anna mode for all except Joseph. Embarrassed

Abhijeet anna sounded weird initially but now I am used to it. LOL

Edited by visrom - 02 January 2012 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Hehehe ... this maid even calls Abhijeet as baabu LOL .. it's just Joseph to whom she doesn't add the babu .. when she said about Daya .. entha baaguntaado ... acchu chandrudila .. I felt like saying .. yes indeed ... and said to myself "greek god" .. Day Dreaming ... I showed her my pic with Daya sir .. and she said .. "nizamlo kuda chandrudi lagaane untaadu" LOL Embarrassed

sirilikesdaya

Daydreaming

IF-Dazzler

Daydreaming

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Wow.. Cid seems to be fairly popular among maids Tongue Vaise I didnt get most of your post. Is salunkhe called Rahul in telugu CID??

Daydreaming

IF-Dazzler

Daydreaming

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

... I showed her my pic with Daya sir .. and she said .. "nizamlo kuda chandrudi lagaane untaadu" LOL Embarrassed

Hey what did she say??

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Yes ... his name's Rahul in telugu CID ... and has got the funniest voice too Tongue

EDIT : @pkvd .. she said that Joseph aka Daya sir looks as lovely as the moon Embarrassed

Edited by Bhavanab - 02 January 2012 at 5:43am

Daydreaming

IF-Dazzler

Daydreaming

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Oh Day Dreaming Big smile
I think I must watch it for fun though I wont understand.
Waise Thanks for translation Big smile
This thread is like ''Doordarshan ka pradeshik bhasha kendra'' for me.. Still I enjoy peeping in Tongue

Edited by pvkd - 02 January 2012 at 5:51am

Bhavanab

Post Reply New Post

Go to top