CID

CID on Maa TV -2 (Link to Code Banjara on page 33) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 34

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I'm planning to watch the Paris episode online ... so that I can hear the what he said in th the last scene and translate it into Hindi .. and realise what MM originally had said ... I've still been unable to decode the "rubber rubber" dialogue ... (that's all it sounded like to me)

MM Confused
rubber rubber Confused ????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID on Maa TV -2 (Link to Code Banjara on page 33) (Page 11)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Mahesh Manjrekar ..
All I could here in his last dialogue was rubber rubber ... couldn't understand his dialogue at all till date !!!

Arre wahaan tak kyun .. even my niece .. she was also confused !! she came saying "peli poyingi kada waala illu .. mari waalu malli vachesaaru" .. "waalaki aayi (her word for 'chot') raaleda ??

gayatri

gayatri

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
on monday episode viivek was blushing i mean in aatma one

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ansha series starts on Telugu CID !! ...
The first person I remembered was Vis's maid !! Daya ki dulhann rather Joseph pelli kuthuri rahasyam doesn't seem far Wink ...
The way joseph was saying after helping Ansha (holding his head) " ayyo enduku vachchaano marchepoya" or something like that !!
Recording this one and seeing the Hindi one !!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Daya shaadi tonight.

My maid is already upset over Joseph and Abhijeet anna fighting over a girl.

"Joseph aa ammayini premiste Abhijeet anna enduku eduristunnadu? Abhijeet anna premalo padinappudu Joseph entha help chesadoo..."

Edited by visrom - 06 February 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Daya shaadi tonight.

My maid is already upset over Joseph and Abhijeet anna fighting over a girl.

"Joseph aa ammayini premiste Abhijeet anna enduku eduristunnadu? Abhijeet anna premalo padinappudu Joseph entha help chesadoo..."

Ohh,... She doesn't have a problem with Joseph's marriage Shocked She has a problem with Abhijeet anna confronting Joseph D'oh

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Haila !! Hum sochte the .. why is Daya not listening to Abhijeet .. maybe he's telling correct .. and your maid sees the other way around !!
Ohkk ... I'm not going to miss it .. won't she be surprised to see Joseph not getting married in a church ??
And what's Ansha's name ??

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Haila !! Hum sochte the .. why is Daya not listening to Abhijeet .. maybe he's telling correct .. and your maid sees the other way around !!
Ohkk ... I'm not going to miss it .. won't she be surprised to see Joseph not getting married in a church ??
And what's Ansha's name ??

LOL Yeah... Jospeh is going to take saat phere... But no worries... Vis's maid is crazy about Joseph so I don't think she will take it as a flaw... She will think that the lady is a hindu...Isliye the marriage was in Hindu style LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top