CID

CID on Maa TV -2 (Link to Code Banjara on page 33) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 34

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Yeah ... I saw that Kal ... which started with the video that they get of Sonali and all !!

I'm waiting to watch AC 5 !! Lovely performance by Viivek and obviously AC 8 ... 
wonder what will be the haalat of your maid to see her Jospeh and Abhijeet 'anna' against each other Tongue ... and the ending ,,.,... she'll ask you the first thing the next day as to what happened after the blast LOL

The Salunkhe falls from building was which part ??? 8 ? I even like that one ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID on Maa TV -2 (Link to Code Banjara on page 33) (Page 10)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Salunkhe falls in AC 7. AC 8 is the best of all...duo in forest...and Deep had written a lovely WU of that in queen's English.Day Dreaming
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1928319&PID=48891582&#48891582

Edited by visrom - 12 January 2012 at 4:25am

navyaprr

navyaprr

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
sachin's back 2 callin Freddy as Pranit..Unhappy

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
AC series in full swing. My maid is scared out of her wits as there was a blast in the room into which Daya had gone.

And today after hearing her non-stop chatter where she was going on and on about her Joseph and Abhijeet anna, when she finally asked me 'a villain chivariki doriki pothada', I answered 'Athanini Abhijeet anna shoot chestadu'. DeadROFL

Edited by visrom - 15 January 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdayaastonish

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
You called him 'anna' too ??? Shocked LOL ...

So today is AC 9 ??? Maybe they'll show it in parts !!! Your maid is going to go through a headache .. though the piano dialogue will come in by Joseph .. and Joseph looking strickingly handsome in those glasses Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdaya

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
My maid's reaction - 'aa intilo bomb pelindi kada? Joseph, Abhijeet anna ela brathiki baita paddaru? Migita vaalu emaiyaaru? Vaalu america (she doesn't know Paris) enduku vellaru? Emi artham kaaledu. Suitcaselu maarchukuntunnaru...deeniki ninnati CID ki sammandhame ledu...asalu antha pedda bomb pelaka vaala vonti meeda gaayale levu'.

I had no explanation...!!!ROFL Even an illiterate maid finds it illogical.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarastonish

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

They should shoot a little additional scene of Yamdev explaining how he's a big fan of the team and therefore restored everyone to life at the end. Better than nothing. Tongue LOL

How was AC-8 dubbed, apart from that? I think I had translated the climax last year.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I'm planning to watch the Paris episode online ... so that I can hear the what he said in th the last scene and translate it into Hindi .. and realise what MM originally had said ... I've still been unable to decode the "rubber rubber" dialogue ... (that's all it sounded like to me)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top