Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

.infinite.

IF-Rockerz

.infinite.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

^^ banner made by me ( dunno wat went wrong with the quality)

Hey everyone, so i finally decided to open my shop, well i'd like to mention, that a huge credit for opening this shop goes to Juhi (Love_Anant) after all, she was torturing me 24/7 to open a shop...OuchLOL 
so, i introduce myself...Embarrassed 
i'm Fatima, most (maybe all) of my friends call me FatzBig smile...I'm 14 years old and i love PS like everyone else who makes sigs, avis etcEmbarrassed...i suck at making avisDead 
don't expect me to update my shop so quick because i'm a very* lazy person...Wacko 

~Animated/ non-animated siggies
~avis or stacked avis
~Icons
~any type of GIF
~Photoshop colourings (PSD)
~Textures

For Siggies:

Fatz.Designz

For Avis:

Fatz/F.D

Dangelz (Dangelz.)
Jyotica (..Jojo..)
Ammie (-Ammie-)
Manal (-Adiyalicious-)
Juhi (.Juhi.)
Sano (Sano88) 
Saher (Saher_90)
Akriti (-Akriti-)
Reeno(-Afridimalikk-)
Ragz (..Ragzz..)
Tori (-AmyHeartzNoah-) 
Zunni (DangerouzIshk.)
Aish (aishhh.)

and there are many more...the list goes on foreverrr...

Tellywood:

Arnav.Khushi ~ Barun.Sanaya ~ Jeevika.Viren ~ Maanvi.Virat ~ Elena.Stefan ~ Edward.Bella.Jacob ~ Mayank.Nupur ~ Arjun.Rati...

Bollywood

Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Zayad Khan, Lara Duta, Imran Khan, Sonam, Anushka, Shahid Kapoor, SRK (sometimes)LOL, Ranbir Kapoor...list goes on forever...Embarrassed 

~Please Post your Comments/Suggestions/Criticisms, they will help me in making better creations.

Rules for requesting
~Only Request when the shop status is OPEN.
~ Do not PM me requests-only PM me requests if they are urgent.
~Please provide the text and Pics.
~Please Give me good quality pics for sigs...HQ pics would be the best.
~ I DO NOT take animated requests.

Sri di-  thank u so much for ur amazing tutorials...they help me a lot...and thank u so much for helping me when i needed helpHug 

Anki, Tori and Jenny- Thank u so much for making awesome PSDs and textures...they always make my sigs look awesome..Embarrassed
Hug

Juhi- how can i forget uShockedLOL...a big credit for opening this shop goes to u, after all u were torturing 24/7 to open a shop, this is especially for u !!HugEmbarrassed 

Akriti- u have always helped me when i needed help...love uHug 

Sancho- my bestieee & TwinooHug
a big hug for u...u have always liked my creations, encouraged me and u always fill up ur dabba with my creationsLOLEmbarrassed even if they are badDead

and all my friends who have always liked my creations and encouraged meHugEmbarrassed 

Edited by -Fatz- - 14 June 2012 at 6:32am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

zayra_loveSam07Cool_priyarosettabloomsyummy45tensionbuddy-Deepali-pollypolly-.Neha.--PurpleHeart-SmartyYRadiantTreasure-GothicBeauty-dootKomalgraphixPratameshmuskaan.SandCastle.Riasa..StarAngel..Pumpkinnx..Anki..xchucklebuddy-Ammie-.MeriAashiqui.Coolioqueenkupkakesstardust--Yamini-minuu-Destiny-Mariaa.RDanu17..Enchanteur..jaanlover-Liana-pinky_blueskiesPinkCinderella-.Aphrodite.-sindhyaa.-Aliya-..Sakeena...Juhi.SK1991OnepoundChicFreshDaisyChaiBiskoot5secsofsummer..hea.alonebirdTrouble.IAmBadGirl-Fatima-Sunshine GirlAS..SanzPaRudholic..-Jia-..serendipity.ruky786-Priii--Mrinalini--Anku-.DarkParadise..HappyMelody.FlawlessSarun.ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fatz.Designz|C|ArHi/Delena/DDLJ/Sukirti/Kat:123" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.infinite.

IF-Rockerz

.infinite.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

If you want to receive the Updates through PMs then press the Like This PostButton here

Edited by -Fatz- - 02 June 2012 at 12:20am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

okie1992KaransGroverFanBindanilovebarunasrSanDhir_TaaReyCool_priyazayra_loveSam07tensionbuddyyummy45SmileForMeesterarnvkushiFaryal-MakhdoomRabbaVesruthi510776-Deepali-Myra.-PurpleHeart-..Anj..-Fatema--.Neha.-deeps.SmartyYbezubaan.Pratamesh-BugsBunny--GothicBeauty-KomalgraphixRiasaEnigma....Binny.....StarAngel....swagger..Jyo.Aanya.SandCastle.banditqueenn.paulomi_taAnu-GoldMist-kupkakesstardust-AquaBluez17shona.chucklebuddy-Ammie-Pumpkinnx..Anki..xBammySammyminuusaher_90PinkCinderellapinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldviniva sharmasindhyaa.jaanlover.hea.oblivious.aartipartyySK1991.Juhi.OnepoundChic-.Aphrodite.--SweetDesire-Mariaa.RD.DarkParadise..-Mrinalini-IAmBadGirlRoshini1494.Dulcet.dream-catcher.Trouble.alonebirdruky786bones88-Priii-..-Jia-..Sunshine GirlAS..SanzPaRudholic.FlawlessSarun.ZoobiDoobi

.infinite.

IF-Rockerz

.infinite.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

okie1992yummy45Faryal-Makhdoomtensionbuddyzayra_loveCool_priya-Deepali--Fatema-pollypolly-.Neha.-RadiantTreasure-GothicBeauty-SmartyYPratameshSandCastle.banditqueenn.Kinma-GoldMist-stardust-kupkakes-Yamini-AquaBluez17...Binny.....StarAngel..Riasa-Ammie-x..Anki..x-Akriti-chucklebuddy.MeriAashiqui.saher_90PinkCinderella-Liana-pinky_blueskiesjaanlover-.Aphrodite.-anu17Mariaa.RDChaiBiskoot.hea.FreshDaisy-Kina-SK1991.Juhi.OnepoundChicgarima22.DulcetIAmBadGirlalonebirdOliveWellington.DarkParadise..HappyMelody-Mrinalini-ruky786serendipity.AichuuAS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-Sunshine Girl..-Jia-...FlawlessSarun.ZoobiDoobi

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
~~~~ C O N G RA T UL AT IO N S ~~~~

Congratulations & Celebrations...PartyPartyParty
yippeee...my torchering worked...DancingDancing ROFL
Finally...u opened ur shop...HugHug

Many Many Congrats on opening ur shop Fatz...Hug m sooo happy 4 yaa Hug May u have 10000 & 10000 more in futureee...HugHug

Congratulations

Gosh...my name is in ur Inspirations list Shocked m suprr shocked & surprised...EmbarrassedLOL Thnx a lot Jaani...HugHugHug luv ya infinitive...HugHug

Now ur update...

Icons r juzz superb...ClapClap luvly coloring...Clap

^^ this 1 is reli gorgeous in all...Clap luvd the coloring a lott EmbarrassedClap

The Avis...oh plzz hun...u dun suck in them...Angry dare u say that again...AngryLOL
both the avis r wonderful...ClapClapClap

i luvd the coloring on both of them...& also the borders r mind-blowing...ClapEmbarrassed
both r diff frm each othr...luvd them a lot...Clap

Now the siggs...Wink
i luv ur style of siggy...ClapClap
especialy the font style...Embarrassed i luv them a lottt Embarrassed

^^ the coloring is juzz ossam...Clap & the font is reli wow...Clap gr88 wrk jaan...Hug

^^ OMGGG...i cnt stop starring this 1 gal...Shocked this is simply wowww Clap the coloring, the blending, the pix is Juzz perfect...ClapClap & the font is simply gr88...OMG...the best part is the borders...Clap yaar...this is the best in ur update...Clap 
PS:- frm whr did u find that border...i tried soo hard...but dint get 1...vl u plzz PM me...EmbarrassedLOL

^^ Gosh...this sigg is reli gr88...luv the way u used the texture...Clap the blending & coloring is superb ClapClap

^^ Fatz...this is sooo wonderful yaara...Embarrassed the pix r soo awsum...Embarrassed luvd this 1 a lott...Clap

The rest siggs r nyc too...ClapClap

gr88 wrk jaana... Hug
Luking forward to ur 1st update...Hug

Do i have 2 say 'add me in ur PM List' Stern Smile
Agar muje PM nhi aaya to...Evil Smile u knw it better ri8... ROFL ROFL

Luv ya,
Juhi Heart

Edited by Love_Anant - 13 November 2011 at 5:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tensionbuddyCool_priya.infinite.chucklebuddypinky_blueskies

x..Anki..x

IF-Rockerz

x..Anki..x

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
juhi ki bachi..i was waiting for her to res...n u took my spotAngry

-----

Edited

FatzHug
congo fatz...may u open so many shops dat we tired of spamming..which we wontROFL
ROFL
bt beware we are going to spam ur shop too..!! i never ever saw u in my shop...dats bad hunAngry do comment asap..got it na...warna i wont leave u
ROFL
Banner is awesome yaar..thr nthg wrong in it..!!
aaawww..u add me to inspiration...thnk u...u r such a nyc person..DEKHA JUHI n JENNY..
ROFLROFL
AAhhh...!! Comming to update..!!
Loved it alot...Arhi icons are awesome man...love the colouring alot..!! its FAB
avis are superb...its totally fabulous..!!
loved the siggies too...!!!

Lots of love
Anki
Hug

Edited by x..Anki..x - 15 November 2011 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priyatensionbuddy.infinite.

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
^^ Anki baby...m BHERY PHASST Cool ROFL