Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Katherine said "Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness" and indeed that's what happened. At the beginning of the episode Stefan told Damon and Elena, it's usually one of them who let in their humanity get in the way and at the end – it was him who screws up their plan cause of his humanity.  But it was not just him alone, even Katherine's humanity showed here. She loved them both and fought to save her both ex loves( deep down, I think it was so save Stefan as his brother is his humanity, loosing Damon means losing Stefan forever). It was her who told him to start to care and went ahead with Damon's plan with a hope of Stefan turning up there on time.

Both sacrificed their freedom for save Damon and Damon was ready to die as well by killing Klaus though he was not aware of the reason behind Stefan's betrayal. His plan was so very smart and he didn't know he got back his brother and his humanity.  You are your brother's humanity and have just turned on it without even realizing it.

PS! Klaus –Stefan was also nice. For once, I think Klaus really meant it when he said "thank you my friend". You could sense the sincerity cause just few moments before, his so called father has told him, he is and will always be a loner and here Stefan rescued him.

And I really don't think Elena and Damon have given up on Stefan, it was an instant reaction because they taught Stefan betrayed them. Anyone would have felt the same way like them, they took a big risk to kill Klaus and the person they did all of this for, comes and screws up their entire plan. Of course anyone will be angry so it was an natural reaction.  

I am exited to see how this revenge plan works out!!!

Epic mid season finaleCool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-vijayata123RatiGMP_Radhapatakhaguddicarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Brill post.

Just wanted to add as I am a Damorine fan aswell as a Stelena fan.

Katherine felt bad last time after Damon hated her over making him almost kill Elijjah.

This time she showed her humanity towards him, because - she could tell Stefan that she loved him only like before. BUT she addmitted in her more vulnerable emotional state that she loved Damon too.

If Damon would have killed Klaus Stefan would have been free from the compulsion anyway.

She loves Damon too. 
But she's scared that she spends her life hiding from Klaus, I don't know why now still? But Damon's obsessiveness could land her in trouble for which reason she pretends that she doesn't love him.

That's mu hopeful take on Damorine. Deep down insde I don't think Damon will ever stop loving her either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavijayata123

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
For the first time I saw that Damon was just not a play thing for Katherine. He was not only her boy toy but she had loved him in her own way and wanted to rescue him for it.

I had never pictured Katherine to be the one to bring back Stefan's humanity and the writers really surprised me over there. I thought it would be Elena or Damon who would get through to Stefan... but it was Katherine who got through to him.

I'm really enjoying how the CVs are progressing with the story!!..Thumbs Up

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 November 2011 at 7:00pm

Aahaanacarisma2

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Katherine said "Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness" and indeed that's what happened. At the beginning of the episode Stefan told Damon and Elena, it's usually one of them who let in their humanity get in the way and at the end ' it was him who screws up their plan cause of his humanity.  But it was not just him alone, even Katherine's humanity showed here. She loved them both and fought to save her both ex loves( deep down, I think it was so save Stefan as his brother is his humanity, loosing Damon means losing Stefan forever). It was her who told him to start to care and went ahead with Damon's plan with a hope of Stefan turning up there on time.

Both sacrificed their freedom for save Damon and Damon was ready to die as well by killing Klaus though he was not aware of the reason behind Stefan's betrayal. His plan was so very smart and he didn't know he got back his brother and his humanity.  You are your brother's humanity and have just turned on it without even realizing it.

PS! Klaus 'Stefan was also nice. For once, I think Klaus really meant it when he said "thank you my friend". You could sense the sincerity cause just few moments before, his so called father has told him, he is and will always be a loner and here Stefan rescued him.

And I really don't think Elena and Damon have given up on Stefan, it was an instant reaction because they taught Stefan betrayed them. Anyone would have felt the same way like them, they took a big risk to kill Klaus and the person they did all of this for, comes and screws up their entire plan. Of course anyone will be angry so it was an natural reaction.  

I am exited to see how this revenge plan works out!!!

Epic mid season finaleCool

aahaana madam Hug Embarrassed Wink my chulbul pandey

I would say I do feel bad that Stefan didn't go back home even though he was granted freemdom, not humanity which means the total freedom he wanted, however i do agree with katz that killing damon means to kill stefan as both brothers are each other's humanity. Their love is strong than the anger they show each other. Their pure love for each other is beyond words, even their love for elena/katz is nothing compared to the love they have for each other.

Both brother paid the price for this...damon is rotting in hell missing his brother, and stefan too is feeling the pain even though is humanity has been turned off via kalus.

i did feel for kalus when he cried but he evil is beyond the pithiness i felt.

Aahaanacarisma2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top