Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
All the best to Vidya. Hopefully this movie does encourage other actresses as well
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When did voluptuous woman stop being hot? She is not fat please! She is just full bodied in the movie and not skinny binny...there is more of her to love as some men would say 😆 I find her really hot in dirty picture. Nargis Fakhri and Vidya my latest girl crush in a not so straight way 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love Vidya Balan's look! She looks so hot man...I cannot explain how much I can't wait to see this film :))))
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Vidya''s oomph may bowl out Dirty picture itself !!!  😛 😆

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
_notinuse_ thumbnail
If Vidya carries this off, this could be a new trend to have female roles be the central focus of movies. 🥳

I don't know about the other ladies here but I'm sick and tired of only watching movies with us women/girls portrayed as a damsel in distress. I can't relate to movies like Bodyguard, Ra.One, Ready where the female character isn't three-dimensional at all. I always opt for hollywood movies instead. I'm not talking strictly artsy films that tries too hard, but entertaining ones as well where females are portrayed with varying shades instead of being an accessory. The other day i was watching "The Ugly Truth" and was thinking; wouldn't it be awesome to have an Indian movie like this? Although it wasn't Katherine's Heigl's best performance, I cannot think of many actresses in Bollywood that would be able to make such an impact in that role.