OS-A New Beginning|Part 2-Pg 3 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

dont worry i will , anything about Surya, is cute and amazing 
I agree. They are just Amazing. 😃
A unique couple.😳
wow what a great start to a fic...and yea hopefully suraj is fine...
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Hope he makes an appearance soon 😳

I see that you're a Naksh fan 😊
yeah..😊..now fan of  SurYa too..😃
Originally posted by neetusidhu

wow what a great start to a fic...and yea hopefully suraj is fine...
Thank You! 😃😃

It's not really a fic. Just a oneshot with two parts.
Originally posted by anushini

[/QUOTE]
yeah..😊..now fan of  SurYa too..😃
[/QUOTE]
😉
They are a wonderful couple who are yet to fall in love.😳
@arch.archu...please cont the one shot second part soon...really wanting to know what happens with suraj...please please pretty please with a chery on top
Sooraj, you will be fine for sure, isn't it. Thanks friend nice one.
Originally posted by neetusidhu

@arch.archu...please cont the one shot second part soon...really wanting to know what happens with suraj...please please pretty please with a chery on top
I will surely update today!😊

This post means a lot to me, thank you 😳
Originally posted by Ranjeeta_

Sooraj, you will be fine for sure, isn't it. Thanks friend nice one.
Thanks a lot! 😳
Hey Guys! I'm back with the 2nd and last part of this Oneshot-A New Beginning. Hope you guys like it.

Pleas do LIKE and COMMENT! Feel free to appreciate and criticize.😃

Note: I do have few ideas for a short FF. If anyone is interested in reading them, please PM me. Because I don't want to simply write when no one is going to comment or like it.

Part-2

Sandhya woke up with a start. 'Suraj Suraj Suraj.' is all that escaped from her mouth. She looked around to see Suraj walking towards her with a worried face.

'Sandhyaji, what happened?'

'That, umm…bad dream.' Sandhya had a scared expression on her face.

Suraj moved to the bedside table and poured some water into the glass. He put his hand over her shoulder and made her drink the water. He placed the glass back and held her right hand with his.

She then remembered all that Suraj had done for her. From the time they had sat in the mandap, he started to care for her. He had held her hand when she almost burnt her hand. He had made her sit on a suitcase because she was exhausted going through the whole ceremony with the heavy bridal dress. He had covered her with a blanket on their wedding night. He had brought hot water and a towel for her. He secretly ate her sweets so that she wouldn't fall sick having so many of them. He had come running down the bus to help her get in. He helped her make tea. He had followed and helped her when she got into the bus without a ticket. He had made her wear his slippers. He made the sweet which she had to make as what she had made turned out bad.

It was then that she realized that he had cared for her so much. What had she done in return? She had just made angry and sad faces.

Sandhya looked at their hands intertwined and looked back at him. He slowly removed his hand from the grip.

'I feel good.' He heard Sandhya say. All that he did was smile. He held her hand again and gripped it firmly.

'Sandhyaji, please sleep. You need rest.' He said.

'Ji.' She let go of his hand and laid back to sleep.

The next day afternoon, Sandhya saw Suraj working very hard in the shop. He looked very tired and exhausted but he continued doing his work.

'Ji, lunch.' Suraj looked up to see Sandhya with a dhabba. It was the first time that Sandhya had come to the shop after their Suhaag Raat.

He took the dhabba from her, kept inside the shelf and continued with his work.

'Ji, you're not eating now. I umm made the umm lunch today.' Suraj just stared at her.

'Ji?' Sandhya said.

'Have you eaten?' Suraj asked.

'No.'

After much hesitation, he asked 'Then, umm will you sit and eat with me?'

'Ji.'

Suraj and Sandhya looked at each other and smiled.