Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Hey guys ! I know I promised you this one a long time back  Confused... but he responded a lil late and left some questions unanswered  LOL... possibly cuz he was on phone ... anyways read on Embarrassed

AMAR G.

Fans: We see Amar the Totla hero on TV everyday ' but we know very little about Amar G. the Boy .. plz give us a mini intro   ?              

AG :  My  name is Gowda Amar Devaraj,  I'm 20 yrs old, I completed my graduation in BMs frm Tolani College of Commerce... I cant live without dancing... And I love  my family a lot...                                     

Fans: You play a Totla onscreen. Lisping for everyline.. must be hella tuff  ?

AG :  Its freaking very difficult to talk like totla... And upon that acting in which I'm already Zero  , so acting + lisping very difficult to play... By the way  I salute those  people who cant talk properly...

Fans: How did D3 happen ?

AG :  -----------------

Fans: Who's your closest pal on the sets?

AG : Everyone  is good friends.. But I' m very close to Bharath , Nilesh  and  Vicky

Fans:  What dance forms are have you trained /specialized in ? and where did u learn ?

AG : I am not trained in any dance form... By the way  its around only 2 years that I started dancing... But yeah I joined Ficitious crew and  have been there for around  3-4 moths . From there  I got knowledge of dance .. so I must say coz of me joining  Fictitious its 1 of big part for what I am today...

Fans: Your first dance performance on a stage?

AG : Wen I was in th grade... On "Eik pal ka jeena" ... I stil remember that day... It waa very special for me coz I was dancing 1st time and I waa dancing on self choreographed number.. people loved it.. and thatt was my first n last perfomance till  college When I started dancing passionately and properly.

Fans: D3's explosive popularity and the overnight fame' Any stalker issues ? ( LOL )

Fans: U play a canteen-boy onscreen. Offscreen have u ever entered a kitchen ? ;) Khana-wana banana aata bhi hai yaa aise hi ? :D What's ur fav dish/cuisine ?

AG : Ya ya I luv 2 cook ma mom used 2 say if I wudnt b management student toh I wud hv been a shef o smthn... I luv cookn n ma fav dishes are all doz wch includz paneer n I lv gulab jamun

Fans: Okay ' time for the embarrassing question :P    First crush  :D ?

AG : I dont remeber her name but she used 2 come on some serial When I was in 6th grade

Fans: Pick one : Katrina ' Megan Fox ' Or Rinni and why?   :P

AG : Katrina I wud have said in general.. but cuz m in d3 so rinni

Fans: Hottest D3 Diva ? Pick one  ;) : Sharon, Simmi, Rinni, Kriya, Neha, or Vishakha ?

Fans: Your onscreen pair up with "Rinni", we fans are toh loving it :D but tell us about ur offscreen rapport with Priyanka ? How close is she to ur ideal type  :D (Promise yeh last tha , no more embaraassing questions :P  )

AG : Off screen we are just like normal friends.. and we are not that close but yeah , good friends and all

Fans: How was it like facing the camera for the first time ? :D

AG : Don't ask man, I was like  totally blank that time ' what director sir cameraperson and all instruction all was goingbouncer... I was wet coz of my sweat like I get wet in rain...in fully air conditioned set.

Fans:  Are u still in college or did u graduate already ? What subject have you majored in ? And how do u balance  Shooting  and College  ? Are you the studious type or lukha type ? :D

AG : I was in BMs. COmpleted graduation dis year only, and I was scholar  till 9th grade after that became LUKHA types cuz of loads of Masti.

Fans:   Did u know anyone from the cast before D3 ?

AG : No.. but I have seen Nilesh , Vicky and ShanTANNU before D3 in so many dance competitions.

Fans: What does Amar do when he is not shooting / studying ? Any hobbies ? Like do u play any musical instrument or read any books ?

AG : I chill at home, chit chat with mom, and hangout with friends and my most favourite to watch dance vedios on internet for long long time

Fans: We've heard u are a DJ  ? Tell us something about that ?

AG : I am not a DJ  but wanted to become a DJ desperately but after that I was more interested in dancing... So left dj-ing ka keeda in mid way only.

Fans: Is Amar a Mama's boy ? :D

AG : Yup I am a Bigtime Mama's boy

Fans: How has life changed post-D3 ?

AG : Through so many ways like but obvious I got fame.. Most of the India, not everyone in  India but abroad also ppl knw us... So feel good that we get international recognition... Get 2 learn so many things wich I can never forget in life 'got a big platform at the time of ma starting stage of career and most importantly my mom and dad are very proud of me... N coz of me they are  getting recognition in the society so its very big Thing for me...

20 .

FANS : Lastly ' any message for the AG fans ? :)

ANS : Yeah obviously cuz of you guys ka love and blessings I amd whatever I am todaye... If u guyz wouldnt be dere toh obviously would have not got recognition as much as we get.. keep watching d3 n keep loving us... And  coz of you Guyz ka love we completed 100 episodes so please not only hundred make it a never ending show... Thank u so mch... Luv u All

To read My interviews of other D3 cast :

SHARON :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1783087

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1812694 <-- This one is by my friend Nikita

NILESH :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1735361

SIMMI :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1721665

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 November 2011 at 2:37am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227rgarimalov_in_d_airkm29grungta11sweetapple2995_Monu_RadiantTreasuredebby_11sujana9ShagufElinaKriShaReYamCrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Totla Hero Amar's (Amar Gowda) INTERVIEW" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@ rafi...hats off to u...kaha kaha se interview le aati ho...Clap...
its was nice knwin stuff abt amar (gowda)...he seems to b an awesum dancer..n he is a quick learner..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
gud one...SmileSmile

Rafz

katie.swaron

katie.swaron

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
truly awesome man...rafi why don't u start working for some magazine and interview some really famous personalities.saamne wala insaan se tu sab ugalwake rehti hai!!!!!!!!kabhi kissiko tera interview lena chahiye,coz u are a star urself!!!!(and i'm ur biggest fan)Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainnRafz-kirulicious-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rafz

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
MERE RAFI DETECTIVE BAGHWANJI!!!! hhahaha kya detective work kia ha! loved it! aww amar is sooo cute! and so sweet he's a momma's boy!!  awesome job there rafi girl!!

Rafz

ShagufElina

IF-Rockerz

ShagufElina

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Good job haan
Tum kahan se lati ho itni info nd photos

Rafz

KriyanshSwaron9

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.