Hitler Didi

Dying to know story of Rishi side

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mygaby

IF-Dazzler

mygaby

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
 In this very first week , story of Indira is shown.But I really feel something interesting story we are gonna get abt Rishi too.Waiting for that.Hope CVS will not let us down.

Edited by anmolsuman - 11 November 2011 at 1:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

___DASIBOY___DANGER-SCOT9_Janki_ananyasheraedabellaa little faithAnaya_Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dying to know story of Rishi side" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snow007

Goldie

snow007

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
me 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

DANGER-SCOT9

DANGER-SCOT9

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
yes too really want too know ...
but like this Mistress... 

mygaby

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
waitng to see cool rishi and hot indira chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellamygaby

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Out of all the main heros on Zee with the shows that are airing at present Rishi is the most mysterious hero.  I kinda do wonder if he didn't receive that much affection in his life.  Could this be why he gets close w/Indu's family?  He finds the love of family tempting & it's something he never had much of in his life & here he is getting involved with family matters- Indu's family mattersLOL.  He did say that he has become attached to her family.  His scenes with Ishan are cute & I really like him & Indu's chemistry.  The CV's might show his back story at a more gradual pace which I don't mind.  The way he looked at Indu today when he caught her- it seems like he may be attracted to her.  For the people who would prefer him with Mandira- He may never seriously fall for Mandira & we haven't really seen any scenes indicating more obvious attraction with Mandira.  Sometimes, in real life people get attracted to people who are at least kind of a challenge to them and/or are more opposite of them.  Right now I am imagining a scene where indira slaps Rishi across the face & he feels his cheek & leans towards her so that their faces are just a little bit more than an inch apart & says softly, "I feel so turned on right now" & then smiles at her & walks away.  She just stares at him with a WTH look on her face grumbling to herself, saying that he has really crossed his limitsLOL.          

Edited by edabella - 17 November 2011 at 1:40am

mygaby

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
he is a very mysterious character.. wondering what's his connection in this story..

mygaby

___DASIBOY___

___DASIBOY___

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
who is he??????????

really want too know it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.