Page 2 Page 4

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Genelia D'Souza opens up on Riteish Deshmukh, marriage
Published: Friday, Nov 11, 2011, 9:29 IST
By Aakanksha Naval-Shetye | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

There was a time when constant speculation about her personal life would upset Genelia D'Souza, but the actress says that she has learnt to take it in her stride and now all that the gossip does is make her smile. As DNA catches up with the actor on the sets of her new film with rumoured beau, actor Riteish Deshmukh, she makes some candid confessions and reveals her marriage plans...

There has been speculation about you getting engaged to Riteish'
Well, I may not be single, but I think it's really funny how people keep deciding my engagement and marriage dates for me. I take it as a compliment that people think I'm marriage material (laughs).

You have never denied, but you have never admitted your relationship with Riteish either?
It's not that I'm hiding anything. Riteish is special. But I just prefer to not talk about it at all, so I don't want to admit or deny anything. When it comes to personal matters, I can't control what people talk, but I can choose to not become a part of that circus.

So your marriage plans?
Are not happening for now.

Your upcoming romcom Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya is with Riteish. So is the chemistry hotter on screen or off it?
Well, if there is chemistry off screen, I hope it works on screen too.

You had made your Bollywood debut with him'
Yes, and it's amazing working with him again.

Bollywood apart, you are also juggling a career down South. So, what's priority?
I'm happy being a part of four film industries. I don't feel the need to choose one over another.

Did you feel the pinch of not being cast in the remake of one of your biggest hits, Ready?
I am just happy that so many of my hits down South are being remade here. As for competition, so what if Asin was cast in Ready? I was cast in Force, which Asin had earlier done in Telugu. So I don't really think much of it and enjoy my own space.

You also did a rather sensuous number with actor John Abraham in Force. So are you all for an image make-over now?
I'll do what my role requires, that's all. It's nothing to do with an image change. I am happy being tagged 'bubbly'.

What about item numbers?
Oh, I'm waiting for the right one. I'd love to do a full-on item song for sure.

Finally.. after like what 9 years?? they both look soo good together..Embarrassed

Here's an interview they gave together after 9 years.. Genelia is drunk or clueless or what??/ she is HE HE HE HE HE ll the way..sooo cutee..LOLLOL Favourite to hai LOL she looks drunk.. is she??

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 November 2011 at 7:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhiscorpio95supercool3-Kruti.S--SMay31-Usman.AishMinoz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Genelia on Marriage and Riteish VIDEO ADDED" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing ! I thought Genelia would look better with Abraham Embarrassed

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
she is cuteEmbarrassed
TFS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing , she never admitted but she always dropped hints that they were a couple indirectly , smart gal... 

Chalo, since past recent days , she is dropping hints openinly , they posed together in Bombay times 7th year bash , nov.5 ,2011 party ... 

He was even seen on sets of Force , LOL

honestly, i dont like Ritesh nor ever liked him constantly being linked with her , but since i like Gene... will be happy for her ... 

Edited by JustJ - 11 November 2011 at 9:36am

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
they are adorable..and Riteish is sooo cutee

-Kruti.S-

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I thought Riteish was gay whoops well this clears it up or does it WinkLOL

ChillMaarYaar

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Awww, I like this interview Embarrassed

Genelia is my favourite ... never really liked Riteish much .. but hey, anything for Genelia

and they do look cute together LOL

ChillMaarYaar

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I really like ritesh and genelia as a couple...loved dere chemistry in masti and tujhe meri kasam... ..they luk cute together

Post Reply New Post

Go to top