Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon SS - Jealousy Equals Love (Page 9)

SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Ohk, now!!!! Who is baby!!!!! How cn u stop here nd just keep me nd every1 in such a confusion!!!!!! Who is baby!!!!! Nd d plan!!!!!!!! Nd nd nd Sharon nd kria frndz!!!!!! Yayyy!!!!!! Nd sharon is rite, swayam ko vo bhool nhi sakti nd vo use khud ko bhulane nhi degi!!!! Now just open d suspenve fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nd swayam footage de rha he!!!!!! OMG!!!!! aisa bhi din aa gya!!!!!!

-Ishita

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancedevil

Ohk, now!!!! Who is baby!!!!! How cn u stop here nd just keep me nd every1 in such a confusion!!!!!! Who is baby!!!!! Nd d plan!!!!!!!! Nd nd nd Sharon nd kria frndz!!!!!! Yayyy!!!!!! Nd sharon is rite, swayam ko vo bhool nhi sakti nd vo use khud ko bhulane nhi degi!!!! Now just open d suspenve fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nd swayam footage de rha he!!!!!! OMG!!!!! aisa bhi din aa gya!!!!!!

-Ishita
ishita dun worry will update soon...
doc42 Goldie
doc42
doc42

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
This is very good, i love the part where neha asks Vicky about what has happened to sharon, and he says jo mujhe hua .Love . i can imagine him saying that and neha and his look look after that . hehe and manasie your writing is beautiful, please update soon ! :)
Saumya_D3 IF-Dazzler
Saumya_D3
Saumya_D3

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
just read all the three parts...and boy..they're amazing..!!!! yeh baby kon hai...?? suspense se maar daloge kya..?? plz jaldi update karo...!!

and plzz PM me the next time u do...!!!

-Saumya
2cute4u_22 Senior Member
2cute4u_22
2cute4u_22

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
i just read all three parts!!!!! can u plz pm me when u update?!?!?!?!
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Wow man!!That was awesome!!!

Swayam footage kha raha hai...omg!!Haha!
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

PART 4:

come in swayam said' it was shikha' what are u doin here if anyone sees you then we are dead' dun worry BHAI mene dad se permission le li yaha aane ke liye ( ya guys she was shikha shikhawat' swayams sister but they never stayed together after their parents divorced shikha and his mom shifted to London and she was back here after ten long years' Sharon knew her bcuz they had met in London when Sharon had gone there to visit London but she never knew her full name) bhai aap aisa kyu kar rahe hai uske saath?? Vo aapse bahot pyaar karti hai' but shikha mene tumhe vo din corridor wali baat batayi thi na.. she told me never to bother her again... aur mere liye uska hokum iss like sar aankhon pe' but if she wants to talk to u ek baar to ap use baat karlo na.. aise uski baat katne ki kya zarurat hai' par if she feels only pity on me then?? I'll be all broken again aur iss baar mujme khudko sambhalne ki taqat nai hai' its ok bhai kal ap use ek baar baat kar lena!! Ok? Ok! Bye gud night bhai' gud night shikha' and she left'

NEXT DAY COLLEGE:

Everything as per plan? Sharon asked worriedly! Yes everyone said' dun worry chill Sharon rey tried to comfort her.. plan yeh tha they had restricted entry for everyone in the atrium only they could go.. they had decorated the place very beautifully all things of swayams choice' and Sharon was going to propose him in front of all of them'

Swayam entered the college there were flowers all over' and everyone entered and were behaving very weirdly wid him.. he sensed sum kind of gadbad.. guys whats going on.. and suddenly sharon entered as soon as she entered she said a poem which swayam had once written for her and said I LUV U '. But swayam took it in the wrong way he thought she was making a fool of him in front of everyone' ms Sharon raiprakash what the hell do u think of urself.. tum aise har baar mera mazak nai bana sakti.. tumhe kya lagta hai ki sirf tum hi ek rich ho yaha pe!! Then u r mistaking' aaj me tumhe ek sach batata hu jo me uss din tumse kehna chahta tha lekin' tumne muje bolne ka mauka nai dia tha' I am the son famous industrialist gaurav shikhawat'. I was acting ki I am poor cuz I wanted to make true friends and not money sake friends aur me tumhara dil ek normal ladke ki tarah jeet na chahta tha' rich dazzler ki tara nai' his eyes started filling with tears and he left' vo weakling nai tha vo hamesha se mera dazzler tha' he always ruled my heart uss waqt mere paas akal nai thi mene apne status ko apne pyaar se upar mana' lekin jab muje apne pyaar ka ahsas hua its too late now' she ran away.. shikha was listening to all this.. I have to talk to bhai again' he cant keep on breaking her heart again and again'  Sharon in the rehearsal hall was thinking yeh sab sahi nai hai me aaj hi swayam ke ghar jakar use baat karungi'

THAT EVENING SWAYAM'S HOUSE:

Bhai can I come in I want to talk to u' what the hell did u do today' she was just expressing her feeling for u and tumne uss bichari ka dil baar baar toda' kya!! She really loves me? Yes bhai!!  what the hel!! Aur mene use itna dukh dia how can I do this shit did I have lost her again forever!! Oh god and he hugged shikha aur tabhi hi Sharon andar aayi swayam can i' toh yeh baat hai.. tum use pyaar karte toh' she banged the door and ran away' jao bhai aaj use sab bata do use pehle ki der ho gaye'he ran to her house' Sharon ? Sharon are u there it was dak around' suddenly he said someone sobbing ' then he saw sumone was crying he tried to find the switch and turned the lights on and was completely shocked to see he could believe his eyes' his photos all over her room'( swayam ke room me Sharon photos ho sakti but imagine guys Sharon ke room me swayam ki!!) Sharon' swayam I don't want to see ur face she was about to leave when swayam caught her arm and pulled her back her from her shoulders' Sharon listen to me' no u to that shikha only na. swayam ne halki si hasi di.. Sharon got confused'

Sw: kya tum shikha ko janti ho?

Sh: ya she is an old friend of mine

Sw: nai! Kya tum uska pura naam janti ho

Sh: uuummm' nai

Sw: toh uska pura naam suno.. uska pura naam shikha shikhawat hai' yes she is my sister Sharon

Sh: I am sorry swayam mene tume ek  aur baar galat samja( she felt very bad that she had doubted him)' I lu'.

Sw: ssshhh tumhe kuch kehne ki zarurat nai hai' tumhari aankhen aaj bhi mujse baat karti.. and I can read ur eyes very well'

He kissed her cheek.. and hugged her as tightly as possible dono ki aankhon me aasu bhar aaye the'.

Sh: promise me ye koi sapna nai hai

Sw: nai ye koi dream nai hai' tum muje kabhi chod ke to nai jaogi na

Sh: kabhi nai' I'll always be with u!!

Sw: me too'.

So guys this was the end of the FF hope u all like it'. Please do comment

Edited by manasie - 19 November 2012 at 1:14am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti199530121986swaronehad3tanujathagelaTanHa-VruShanAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skrockstar2340Sadiah.Swarontry2149ccubedtabpartyprincess16tashu202cute4u_22dashinggirlSneha_ShantannuMahirahKshailjadvrushupriya_sejwaldoc42-GrilledCheese-Anomic_lonermegsySwayamonlyMirageSwaronSaumya_D3-bitz-AmRiTa_Ssweetcherry95zoharocksmystery75sneharayFate.Intervinedrinku90Divine_darkness-Aicha--naina-SugarCubesHR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicsapnaarshashaani2209marauder-TanHaVruShan-

KriyanshSwaron9 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top