Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Dil ka request to Priya

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Priya,
Please don't  give weight age to ASShwin. He is your past.you are a sensible girl.how could you go to the bank when numerous times ASShwin rejected your requests  when you needed money.he himself reminded you this.  If you went when you were free okay,but you still went when Ram who is always busy asked you for lunch.one day postponing bank work to banta tha na. Chalo Jo hongaya so ho Gaya . Atleast  think about yourself now.Shruti your friend  didn't ask you and you not owe asshswine anything. You have already helped him monetarily. By going instantly and closing the account.
You also did not use the opportunity to tell Ram  when he asked you about the bank  ka kaam.you could have told him that you went to  the bank to close t,he account with asshswine  with whom you don't want to keep any contact.  Priya I request you to please don't give any importance to Asshswine.you yourself know  he does not deserve  so much  attention... 
Hope you think about this  well before you do  anything.
Sri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
nice post sri
 well said
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: saisamanvi

nice post sri
 well said

Thanks
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Shri..glad that i m not the only one who is seriously affected by BALH.

The past few weeks were 😡... I dont know how are we supposed to keep going when the serial is diluting its quality. I seriously wonder do our comments reach out to the Creative team? I mean they cant simply ignore the fact that a almost all of their audiences cannot tolerate this ASShwin track...

I can understand Ram and Sakshi being busy and not available for shooting but they could have shown this track in a much better manner. Ram is asking all the explanations from ASShwin but has not bothered to speak to Priya.

Priya on the other hand is behaving as if she is a 16 yr old. For God's sake we are watching it coz its a mature love story. What has happened to the Maturity. I agree that eventually the track will end with Ram supporting Priya but to show that is it necessary to have character assassination and humiliation always. Why couldnt this matter be handled in a different way.

If the CV or any one from the show is reading this...PLZ PLZ PLZ end the track in a sensible manner. Dont Hurt Priya or Ram..

Sorry that was a long post but cant help it ...

Love
Neha

SriB thumbnail
I think the same noddiye, in a mature love story why did hey bring suspicion,if they wanted to bring in suspicion then they should also give an opportunity to clear the misunderstandings. Atleast Priya should have used  the opportunity. When Ram asked bout bank to tell about closing ASShwin chapter. In a mature love story both the protagonists are behaving in a juvenile way.