Mani picks Arjun, but not as Villain

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Mani picks Arjun, but not as Villain

It's true that Mani Ratnam has signed Arjun for his forthcoming film, but not to play the role of a baddie as reported in a section of media. "I am there in Mani's movie. However, I am not doing the villain's role," says a happy Action King, as this is the first time for him to work with the ace director.

Tentatively titled 'Pookadai', the film has yesteryear hero Karthik's son Gautham as protagonist. And a guessing game is still on as to who will be the heroine. A tough contest is on between R Parthipan's daughter Keerthana and Radha's younger daughter Thulasi, it is learnt.

Remember Keerthana was a part of Mani's 'Kannathil Muthamittal' when she was a school going child and hence shares a good rapport with the filmmaker. And Radha was recently quoted as saying that her daughter would sure accept an acting offer from Mani Ratnam.

Ace writer Jeyamohan has penned the script for the film, which will have musical score by AR Rahman. Rajeev Menon will crank the camera. "A love story set in the backdrop of Rameswaram, it will deal with the lives of fishermen there," say sources close to the development.

Source : Indiaglitz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mani picks Arjun, but not as Villain" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i dont like that title Pookadai - paris corner thaan nyabagam varuthuLOL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Wow looks like this would be a different type of movie.. coming from Mani Ratnam.. normally he does bilingual.. wonder if this movie will be too??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweety

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I wanna see karthik's son pics..
looks like this will be in tamil only - illana Mani would have picked bollywood stars illaya??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty2sweety

I wanna see karthik's son pics..
looks like this will be in tamil only - illana Mani would have picked bollywood stars illaya??

I think this movie is only going to be come in tamil only may be it might be dubbed in telugu LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.