Stefan free from complusion

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Stefan free from complusion but paied a price...both Elena and Damon now dont want him back:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
NOW I AM HAPPY MY STEFAN IS BACK AND I AM WAITING FOR STELENA REUNION
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, once again he was to the rescue. I think he is free from compulsion but   his emotions is not back yet🤔
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He's free from the compulsion, I'm so glad. I'm not waiting for Elena and Stefan to be back, in fact, I'm curious about Stefan's' revenge. Hes' definitely come back as someone more stronger, and braver. I can't wait for the season to return. Love Stefan so much.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Stefan is free form compulsion. Elena & Damon turning their backs on him. Cant the season come sooner
_Team_Damon thumbnail
In season1 I remember Damon once said that Stefan totally avoided the blood thirst rather than controlling it. 
In 3x06 he told Elena that compelled or not... "stefan's high on human blood". It turned off his emotions... It's gonna take him a while before he can get his humanity back. 
And I think what Elena said about letting him go was just to console Damon in that moment... he was frustrated. She was being his friend. Most importantly they don't know that Stefan stopped Damon from killing Klaus for his own good. That was the first reason why Damon though they lost Stefan forever.
Mikael dying was something Klaus  did in an impulse even Stefan didn't foresee that. 
So Damon and Elena still love Stefan and want him back. Letting someone go doesn't mean they wouldn't want him back after they know the whole truth. dont worry ðŸ˜Š