||TVD-Episode 9, Season 3: Homecoming|Written||

Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 9. Season 3.
Homecoming.
[Mid Season Finale]

Stefan calls Klaus to tell him that Micheal is dead.
A flashback is shown where Micheal tells Elena, Stefan and Damon that Klaus will want to see the body therefore Elena has to stab him. Which she does.
Klaus wants to speak to Rebekah who confirms Micheal's death.

When Micheal wakes up, Rebekah and him talk for a bit and she blames him for destroying their family.

Bonnie finds it hard to talk to Elena about Jeremy.

Stefan tells Elena that in the past, whenever they made plans like the one they've made now, it's always screwed up due to someone's humanity coming in the way. This time, he's certain that it won't be him screwing up the plan.

Tyler tells Care that he's set Matt up with Rebekah for the homecoming dance and she's upset about that and about his behaviour toward Rebekah.

Elena learns that it's Rebekah's first high school dance. She thanks her for helping them bring Klaus back and returns her, her mother's necklace. And then stabs Rebekah to make sure she doesn't screw up the plan.

Damon has a plan since she doesn't trust Micheal and Stefan but he doesn't tell Elena what it is but just tells her to trust him.

Matt appears at the Salvatore House and Elena becomes his back-up date.
Due to an "accident" caused by Tyler of course, the homecoming is cancelled and a party is held at Tyler's house. It's later revealed that the party is a "wake" thrown by Klaus.
When Caroline tells Matt and Elena about Klaus being at the party, she's surprised when they aren't surprised. She's also confused about why the two came together when Matt should have been with Rebekah but she doesn't get proper truthful answers.

Klaus tells Stefan to bring Micheal at the Lockwood mansion. In return, Stefan wants his freedom which Klaus promises.

Stefan returns to the Salvatore House to take Micheal but turns out, part of Damon's plan was to make sure Stefan wasn't involved. So Micheal lunges for his throat, making him unconscious.

Klaus shows Tyler hybrids among the crowd who he's brought along. He tells Tyler that if his friends tried to do anything, his hybrids would retaliate. He tells him that he's free to warn them.
Tyler then goes to Care and demands to know what they're planning against Klaus because he's on to them. Caroline is thoroughly confused and Tyler injects her with vervain and calls Matt to take her back. Apparently he was doing so to protect her.

Klaus and Elena have a little talk where Klaus tells her that whatever she's planning, she won't succeed.

Tyler then warns Damon but the two end up fighting. Bonnie interrupts doing her little "witchy" thing causing both to feel pain. She realizes Damon has the dagger and he explains that Micheal couldn't enter the house since he was not invited.

Klaus goes to see Micheal when one of his hybrids lets him know. Micheal wants Klaus to step outside but he doesn't so Micheal tells him that Klaus's hybrids could be compelled since they were half vampire. This is proven when the same hybrid that had told Klaus about Micheal comes out and stands beside Micheal. Klaus is then threatened to step outside using Elena. Klaus tells him to kill Elena but he won't step outside so Micheal does so. He stabs her and Damon comes from behind stabbing Klaus.
Micheal finds out the person he had stabbed was actually Katherine who sprays the hybrids with vervain and wolfsbane.

Stefan saves Klaus and Klaus takes the opportunity to stab Micheal with the dagger.
Stefan earns his freedom.

Caroline wakes up in her bed and she's angry at Tyler who asks her to understand that he is what he is now and that he's better this way. But she doesn't.

Damon tells Elena Stefan blew it. He's angry and Elena calms him down telling him that if Stefan wanted to go, they'd let him go.
Then Katherine calls him to say goodbye. Turns out, Stefan is with Katherine. Katherine is the one Klaus has been talking to previously in the party where she finds out that if they tried to kill Klaus, he was gonna take Damon down with him. So, she gives Stefan blood after Stefan is unconscious and tells him to save his brother. "Your brother will be dead Stefan." -Katherine.

Katherine tells Stefan that she liked the old Stefan better. She wants apparently for him to get mad.

Klaus calls Rebekah wondering where she is. Then Stefan calls him telling him that revenge never gets old. Klaus gets angry as he realizes that Stefan might have Rebekah.

..Alright people. That was the mid-season finale! I'm not sure when the break ends but, it's gonna be a long while. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So, uh, it's Remembrance Day tomorrow! Lest we forget. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Jot.
๐Ÿค” what an epi m ๐Ÿ˜ฒ at Ty's behaviour
what a good epi am gonna watch it in few min.
what stefan did in tha good thing. if klaus got killed then damon would be dead as well.
stefan loves his bro a lot...i hope  elena and damon now the truth.
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
thanxx a tonn!! ๐Ÿค— welll whatever happened!!! i jusss luvdd kat n stef in dis epi!! der was nthing better demm bth of demm!! n kat was unbelieveable!! bth of demm were juss THE STARS of the epi!! <3 <3  luvvv steff!! <3 <3Edited by viniva sharma - 12 years ago
I absolutely loved it how both Stefan and Katherine chose Damon's life over their freedom. It was so touching. And the whole twist in the climax was.. FANTASTIC! Yeah, Katherine is back with a bang! 

Dialog to the day: "For someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years, are you prepared for this?" 
I <3 Stefan. 
Edited by Heart - 12 years ago

This mid-season finale was EPIC...The twist was so good and expected and i totally loved every characters๐Ÿ˜› But how could Caro give up on Tyler๐Ÿ˜ณ It was sad to see Elena give up on Stefan but she was not aware of why he screwed up their plan. Kath never fails to surprise me๐Ÿ˜Ž I got a feeling papa original is not dead๐Ÿค” When Klaus started to tears i was like aww...poor dude, the only father he ever wanted to approve him didn't and made him look like  a loonier which is true:(  But when he said "thank you, my friend" to stefan, i think he really meant it. 

@aahana dii!!! yee soo it wass!! yess!! thats wt i was thinking!!! but i think caro is justt supporting her friends!! i never expected this frm elena!! she doesnt even knoww what was stef upto!! even in compulsion he saved his brother!! n katt wasss sooperbbb!!! sumtimes she lets her humaity come back to her!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
no idea hes original but i think he's dead as he said that the dagger was the only weapon to kill an original n soo he was an original!
yess!! when klauss cridd i was likee!! hes cutee!1 even though hes evill butt he was looking cutee!! ๐Ÿ˜›
yupp he meant it!! n den he released stef frm his compulsion!!! n the bestt part was when steff said that he wanted 'REVENGE' ๐Ÿ˜‰ n all of klaus's coffins were missing!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks alot for the update:)
I WAS WATCHING THE WHOLE EPI WITH MY BREATH STUCK IN MY THROAT! O-M-G!

but thanks for the update grandchild :D
ForWood๐Ÿ˜ญ
caroline was the only thing that was keeping him away from klaus...she shudnt have let tyler go...he cant help being sired to klaus n after she saw what he goes through on the full moon she shud understand where he's coming from
wish there's a way for him to be un-sired from klaus