Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh our Indu smiled for the first time!!!! IN the precap for 11th november when her dad came she smiled!!!!! But i can tell she is going to be heartbroken at the end :((((

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DANGER-SCOT9manapandeymygaby9staroneserialsmoksha89-Khushi-Anaya_MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira smiled" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
bt her smile was adorable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

Oh my gosh our Indu smiled for the first time!!!! IN the precap for 11th november when her dad came she smiled!!!!! But i can tell she is going to be heartbroken at the end :((((

yeah, i feel like he'll tell her about the money (if he does give it to her brother), bc he doesnt know that her brother is getting it so he would not look like such a kam chor. i was so excited to see her mouth tilt up slighty - hopefully it'll last longer than a second..

sreevijayan

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
hmm..lets wait and c...

DANGER-SCOT9

DANGER-SCOT9

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i dont thing so she she ll be smile  so easily  Ermm...

Anaya_

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
ya i saw her smile  looking cute indira ki ye choti si smile nafrat or gusse mein badal jaayegi.

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

yeah, i feel like he'll tell her about the money (if he does give it to her brother), bc he doesnt know that her brother is getting it so he would not look like such a kam chor. i was so excited to see her mouth tilt up slighty - hopefully it'll last longer than a second..

I know but after seeing todays precap by god i feel so bad for indu first of all its her birthday and now he brother is going to jail and after so long her dad came but only to arrest Munna :((((( Bechari indira

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

bt her smile was adorable.

I know i loved it :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.