Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radika-the sleeping beauty!

simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so I know there are posts about this already but I just can't help it but make a post!

Radika sleeping and dev sitting there looking onto her.
Just took my breath away!
Probably one of THE MOST romantic scenes I have ever seen that does have any physical connection like hugging or holding hands.
Radika looked so peaceful and angelic sleeping while dev just stunned with his prince charming look, looking so loveingly at his beautiful wife :)
Just loved it!

And cherry on top of ice cream was that barkha saw all of it!
Perfect episode! Hope there will be more of these to see!

Wonderful couple on the reel and real life 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said..yes that was cute but I still kinda weird because she's supposed to be a man (khana)😕????I want them to bring her back quickly
simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmarMoti

Well said..yes that was cute but I still kinda weird because she's supposed to be a man (khana)😕????I want them to bring her back quickly

Yes I agree. Even though it's khana. It is a little weird lol.
But bringing radkiha back will be a challege for Khana. All this happened with his knowledge, how will radika act? She's still going to be the poor innocent little girl, not like khana who has an answer for barkhas every evil deed. Woww, I hope the come back of rads lives up to it though
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,it was a perfect episode. Simi,you are right Barkhu spying on RaDev & feeling jealous was indeed cherry on the cake.Hope we get to see the real Radhika soon.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya simi ,i loved mainly rubi's childish face there while sleeping ,which made dev smile finally.Rubi's exressions are mindblowing as kanha .loving very much.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rubina looked very beautiful and cute
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya superb scene.. i expected  bavure naina sng bt it never played..
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait to see pictures of it 😉
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes the scene was very good. Rads was very very cute in that scene...so cute that Dev couldn't help but sit down and admire his wife's beauty and cuteness. 

Oh, well...sigh...it would have been real better if it was real Rads than Kanha! 

But yes, Barkha seeing all that made it fun! Poor soul, she was so so jealous!! Dev never looked at her, forget looking at her lovingly...he only looks in her direction when there is some purpose related to "Mutt" or when Barkha is acting friendly to Rads!! hehehehe
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Yes the scene was very good. Rads was very very cute in that scene...so cute that Dev couldn't help but sit down and admire his wife's beauty and cuteness. 

Oh, well...sigh...it would have been real better if it was real Rads than Kanha! 

But yes, Barkha seeing all that made it fun! Poor soul, she was so so jealous!! Dev never looked at her, forget looking at her lovingly...he only looks in her direction when there is some purpose related to "Mutt" or when Barkha is acting friendly to Rads!! hehehehe

yes sia ,rubi was looking really so much cute while sleeping .Dev was concerned firstly but when she turns and her childish expression ,looking so much cute sweet made dev smile finally and couldn't help from sitting for some time admiring her .
and it was the best time too for dev as when she is in front of him,his male attitude comes inbetween na.😉😉