Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

TU TU MEIN MEIN...In todays episode...

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

friends sorry for late post...

Todays episode was not good ... only blamming and yelling and insulting eachother...chirag blamming kokila without knowing the truth...and kokila frustrate from all this and kinjal ... enjoying the circumstances 😡 for her selfish needs only think about herself only and poor gopi ,s conditions was miserable koki ordered her for making food in 15 minutes as gopi is a servant...not bahu ... koki humilated gopi and ordered her as maid servant...kokila,s frustration comes out on gopi...and clever kinjal overjoyed 😡 used the situation... all rubbish episode...
feel bad today to see all this...smiley
tears today...and PRECAP shows kokila goes urmila house...is she take rashi back now...God knows what happened now...but i think gopi is not safe now...smiley
                                post by...simibrarsmiley
if u like the post please HIT THE LIKE BUTTON JI
and reply the post please as SOON as possible
                            THANKS...smiley
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail

impatiently Nopostman replies...smileye-mail

AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Most of us don't want Rashi to go back so soon, she needs to suffer and realize what she has done is wrong and start to change her ways and ways of thinking🤔

I think if Kokila does go get her, the condition should be to never contact her mother without her permission.😉 I really want Rashi to repent.  

As for Gopi treatment, she has been m a maid servant ever since only  today Koki is being rude, can't blame Kinjal for taking undue advantage. 
simibrar1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AmarMoti

Most of us don't want Rashi to go back so soon, she needs to suffer and realize what she has done is wrong and start to change her ways and ways of thinking🤔

I think if Kokila does go get her, the condition should be to never contact her mother without her permission.😉 I really want Rashi to repent.  

As for Gopi treatment, she has been m a maid servant ever since only  today Koki is being rude, can't blame Kinjal for taking undue advantage. 

Thanks for replying dear...you are right dear...i also want that rashi and urmi realize what they done...but otherside today koki,s behaviour towards gopi is soo rude...koki behaving like a rude dominate person...feel bad for gopi...