Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi- A breath of fresh air

Struggler Groupbie
Struggler
Struggler

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Hitler Didi is a show which would have its own audience. It has started on a promising note and it is sincerely hoped that it would exceed expectations and mark its own place on television, touchwood!!! Particularly in today's television era where attempting something different from the hackneyed love stories is possibly a risk where the risk being of not garnering many trps and immense popularity!

I am just contemplating about the popularity rating(s), I may be wrong but so many brilliant shows don't attract large audiences. Unfortunately it can be seen with the recent  figures, the audiences have been mainly interested in watching cliched love stories, firing up between a hunk filled with arrogance and  a girl being the damsel in distress with no self respect and neither the courage to stand up and fight  nor the wit to have a way with words. However Indira is a breath of fresh air!

Hitler Didi this show is a breath of fresh air in my opinion with its primace being around a girl (I would prefer addressing her as a woman), she is someone who is different yet so much like one of us. Indira is referred to as Hitler but in the two episodes I watched of this show, Indira not for once came across as Hitler to me because Hitler used force, power for the wrong where as her strict approach is only for the betterment of the household and family.

The way Indira has been enacted by the actress has been commendable!!! The moment you hear the word Hitler, you think either the character would be scary, mean and in some way carrry a negative vibe. On the contrary I find Indira and her approach heart warming and endearing. Her little gestures, her low, high tones each carry a different emotion and depth. This actress can express with her eyes and she has a way with expressions! Bravo bravo.

I have too many thoughts and they are all scattered around. I would try and come back soon. Hoping that many young girls and women would admire this show and help in taking it forward.

To the makers and actors, all the team members of Hitler Didi, I am immensely proud of you and I would really appreciate if you would continue the hard work and give us a great show as promised!

Struggler!

Edited by Struggler - 10 November 2011 at 5:58pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shubsmayurorshashah-aishuu-waizmapakhushiratiDANGER-SCOT9sweeniAmarMoti.Karam.Deewani.WAZMEXAiShBaBy08XNaina007ana.khanPassion_17moksha899staroneserialsmygaby-RS-Shilpa.Agarwalgopi06sur001Yukti_RatzholicBingeMAYURFAN001FavouriteofallAnhdara13_ArTi4ever_.SilentPrincessWings-of-Fire-SupriyaluvsMN---Annu4MayUr--J.LOFaria.PureBlissrelentless.Silent.Dreamer

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
great post and lovely thought and i completely agree the cast and crew are amazing and the show is a breath of fresh air...its really fantastic...I completely agree that when i heard that the central character was gonna be a hitler type i was intrigued but what i found after watching the first three episodes is that she is not a hitler she is just strong willed, hard working and a no non sense kind of a person. Indira is a strict disciplinarian with a heart of gold...kudos to rati and the wonderful cast and crew...great job guys...keep it up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orshashahStrugglermygaby

AmarMoti Senior Member
AmarMoti
AmarMoti

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Well said Struggler...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Strugglermygaby

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
awesome post...

Strugglermygaby

khushirati Senior Member
khushirati
khushirati

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing...

Strugglermygaby

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
This is a really a good show with diff concept.Hope it makes it mark in television history with very good trp's.

Strugglermygaby

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
beautifully written. indira is much more than what meets the general eyes. she's more of a guardian angel than hitler. and i truely believe people will accept it with time.because its the starting of something new and beautiful.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

orshashahStrugglerwaizmapamygaby_ArTi4ever_

orshashah Groupbie
orshashah
orshashah

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
nice post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Struggler

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index