rajeevisdabest thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi every1,

Just heard some news from a member of yahoo groups KTH will finish in 4-5 months. Pls dont let this b true we waited so long 4 Sujal and Kashish 2 b together now the show is ending. What is going on? If any1 has any news pls share this. I dont want KTH to finish its the best show ever and will get even better when Rajeev and Amana come back full tym.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R.ranjan_sfan thumbnail
  THAT CANNOT BE TRUE😭
MrsRajeev thumbnail
oh comeon yaar it must b rumour it cant end
rajeevisdabest thumbnail

I really hope it doesn't end and u guys r right. I hope its just a rumour 2. KTH is the best show around.

If it does i'll b really upset no more Rajeev and no more no1 jodi. 😭

prarthitab thumbnail
Plz do not take it as offence. But plz do understand that KTH story will head nowhere as it is only with ltd characters. It will drag none the less or leap 20 yrs-acc to Ekta's theory. So it is better to start KTH - 02 or another story with the lead pairs and end it.
titanic_sujal thumbnail

IT  WILL  NEVER  END

pinkish thumbnail

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

never

no way

lakhenikita thumbnail

U may feel differently, but I personally feel that a serial should run as long as it retains its appeal and interest. I would hate KTH to end so soon, but I really don't want it to wander about like Kasauti. Better end it suitably and till it keeps good TRP's. I hate incomplete stories to go off air.

Khushalay thumbnail
no thats not be true...as at this time KTH is very very popular among the public they cannot end it like this & secondly balaji serials don't end so early...& for KTH it's very soon...it has just completed it's 1 yr.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i agree balaji shows doesnt end so soon..and kth is a very popular show so they wont end it so soon..itz a rumour!