Sensational South

VM Gallery - Creations with South Indian Songs/ Videos (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sangs-

I started making it with WMM... hate it now..ROFL watch my first few VMs.. all are in WMM...Dead
Then found out abt SV and asked my husband to buy me the original version, and seeing my passion he bought it..or else veetule kollai daanROFLROFL 
Oh now i started watching EHMMBH..i think Meli watches that too...

BTW anylink where I can see your VMsEmbarrassed
OMG me tooo hate WMM with a passion that I bought tried sony vegas and fell for it.. I've used sony vegas for personal videos but of course it was the trial version naa ROFLROFLROFL I somehow convinced parents to buy me SV too Embarrassed and they agreed.. but then my laptop is sooo DeadDead right now that am getting a Dell sudio specific for video and PS editing Embarrassed.. and for the rest I hope i can purchase SV.. too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... hopefully my $ 2000 budget will take caer of all those ROFLROFLROFLROFL..

Truely i love your videos daa ClapClapClap... plzzz shareee moreee hun EmbarrassedEmbarrassed any south indian cinema ones if you have.. or any other videos you've made with south indian songs Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz-Sangs-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM Gallery - Creations with South Indian Songs/ Videos (Page 3)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

I started making it with WMM... hate it now..ROFL watch my first few VMs.. all are in WMM...Dead
Then found out abt SV and asked my husband to buy me the original version, and seeing my passion he bought it..or else veetule kollai daanROFLROFL 
Oh now i started watching EHMMBH..i think Meli watches that too...

BTW anylink where I can see your VMsEmbarrassed
OMG me tooo hate WMM with a passion that I bought tried sony vegas and fell for it.. I've used sony vegas for personal videos but of course it was the trial version naa ROFLROFLROFL I somehow convinced parents to buy me SV too Embarrassed and they agreed.. but then my laptop is sooo DeadDead right now that am getting a Dell sudio specific for video and PS editing Embarrassed.. and for the rest I hope i can purchase SV.. too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... hopefully my $ 2000 budget will take caer of all those ROFL..

Truely i love your videos daa ClapClapClap... plzzz shareee moreee hun EmbarrassedEmbarrassed any south indian cinema ones if you have.. or any other videos you've made with south indian songs Embarrassed

Oh..its like being handicapped if ones laptop is out of orderROFL I would love to see your work.. please please share it with me...anything Siggy or VM.. I think SV is like $100 or something..thankfully I had amazon gift card for $50 and rest I paid it ROFLROFL I will make more of south Indian ones but right now I have only one.. which i already posted..Embarrassed

lavanyazMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Oh..its like being handicapped if ones laptop is out of orderROFL I would love to see your work.. please please share it with me...anything Siggy or VM.. I think SV is like $100 or something..thankfully I had amazon gift card for $50 and rest I paid it ROFLROFL I will make more of south Indian ones but right now I have only one.. which i already posted..Embarrassed
Ok i will share some of my work ROFL but they are made with WMM and Corel ROFL and they aren't really VMs Embarrassed... they are done for Crazy Creatives and/ or some other funny show LOL 

and sure daa I will share some of my signatures here daa Embarrassed:

Some Birthday VMs made long back:

Some samples siggies i'll post below hun..

-Sangs-zee10

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Some of my siggy samples Embarrassed...

more can be found here (esp my older creations Embarrassed):

Edited by MP_Radha - 10 November 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahecuty2sweetylavanyazsupercool3-Sangs-shaliniasthakrithikas

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
^ Radha, I just had a blast from the past seeing Mayank-Nupur and Siddhant-Riddhima Day Dreaming Star One shows were something, despite the controversies here on IF ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Radha chellam... Just saw all your Vms and siggies.. too good daa.. I love Siddarth..man , that vm was too goood.. i loved the surya's siggy too..hotness personified..Blushing

lavanyazMP_Radha

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
NEW VM

The music is  piece from Yamma Yamma Song from 7aam arivu.. I am in love with this bit..Embarrassed

Enjoy this VM with all the beautiful leading actress of South Indian cinema..

Watch it in HD pls..LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanalavanyazcuty2sweetysupercool3zee10alaipayuthey-Aicha-MP_Radhashaliniastha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG OMG OMG
I loved itdaaa its sooo amazing.. taht part is also my favorite.. just simply amazing daaa ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
It felt soo good.. and you know.. it felt like a real song ROFL ROFL man too good daaa!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweetylavanyaz-Sangs-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top