Sensational South

VM Gallery - Creations with South Indian Songs/ Videos (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sangs-

Originally posted by Ravi.

Awesome VM Sangs akka Star

Ama la ROFLROFL

Danks da thambi...ROFL

OKOK la ROFLROFLROFL

Ennoda dialogue la ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM Gallery - Creations with South Indian Songs/ Videos (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Wow, you make VMs too va da Sangs...its fabEmbarrassed

the editing, effect and  scenes of the actors..esp starting with suryaBlushing and the song is goodTongue

Looking forward to see more from your and others sideEmbarrassed

You make VMs too? Shocked

Thanks a lot Meli.. I know Surya BlushingBlushing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazsahi.

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Awesome VM Sangs akka Star

Ama la ROFLROFL

Danks da thambi...ROFL

OKOK la ROFLROFLROFL

Ennoda dialogue la ROFL

MS le poi unn mokkai eh podu.. Dnt spam here.. MOD vandu duvanga..ROFLROFL

lavanyazsahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

MS le poi unn mokkai eh podu.. Dnt spam here.. MOD vandu duvanga..ROFLROFL

Unga tamil ah vechu oru VM pannunga akka ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Sangs HugHugHug
Super oh super VM daa... As a VM maker, I can predict the effort you put into this daa..

Its SIMPLY SUPERB StarClapClapClap I LOVED IT!!!! The scenes and the effects and the way you blended them is amazing!! Each and every scene were amazing daa ClapClapClap..

Do you use Sony Vegas hun StarClapClap.. simply aamzing.. plz posttt more hun Embarrassed would love to see..

The song.. is one of my favorites too.. since last year, for Mel'z birthday I made a VM with Gurmeet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

i made this video on the same song... for mel'z birhday EXCLUSIVE MSK Tongue... and it has no effects Ouch since it was done with Windows Movie Maker.. just recently got sony vegas Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3lavanyaz-Sangs-shaliniasthasahi.

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Sangs HugHugHug
Super oh super VM daa... As a VM maker, I can predict the effort you put into this daa..

Radha ChellamHugHugHug

Its SIMPLY SUPERB Clap I LOVED IT!!!! The scenes and the effects and the way you blended them is amazing!! Each and every scene were amazing daa ClapClapClap..

Thanks a lot ma.. I didnt know you made VMs.. Embarrassed Wow so many of them present here, lets rock this forum..LOL

Do you use Sony Vegas hun StarClapClap.. simply aamzing.. plz posttt more hun Embarrassed would love to see..

I do use Sony Vegas HD Platinum.. I can PM you the link of my VM ADDA i have in Geet forum..Embarrassed

The song.. is one of my favorites too.. since last year, for Mel'z birthday I made a VM with Gurmeet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Woohooo ..MSK ..Day Dreaming
i made this video on the same song... for mel'z birhday EXCLUSIVE MSK Tongue... and it has no effects Ouch since it was done with Windows Movie Maker.. just recently got sony vegas Embarrassed

Wow.. I loved it.. since it showed how much you love her and MSK LOL

MP_Radhasahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

[

Thanks a lot ma.. I didnt know you made VMs.. Embarrassed Wow so many of them present here, lets rock this forum..LOL

I have temporarily stopped making daa Embarrassed; am getting a super duper Laptop just to allow me to make VMs with sony vegas daa, b/c my current laptop really isn't suitalbe for it CryCry... I don't like WMM ROFL ROFL now that I have leardt SV ROFL

achachoo.. athu melz oda aalu once upon a time daa Embarrassed... LOLLOL and because of that I used to watch Geet Embarrassed 
[/QUOTE]

lavanyaz-Sangs-

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

[

I have temporarily stopped making daa Embarrassed; am getting a super duper Laptop just to allow me to make VMs with sony vegas daa, b/c my current laptop really isn't suitalbe for it CryCry... I don't like WMM ROFL ROFL now that I have leardt SV ROFL

achachoo.. athu melz oda aalu once upon a time daa Embarrassed... LOLLOL and because of that I used to watch Geet Embarrassed 
[/QUOTE]

I started making it with WMM... hate it now..ROFL watch my first few VMs.. all are in WMM...Dead
Then found out abt SV and asked my husband to buy me the original version, and seeing my passion he bought it..or else veetule kollai daanROFLROFL 
Oh now i started watching EHMMBH..i think Meli watches that too...

BTW anylink where I can see your VMsEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top