Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Hote Hote Pyaar Hogaya Ch19 - Pg72 (31/3/13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 73

Page 1
Page   of 73
Page 2 Page 73

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Right I've decided to try my hand at story writing.

For this to work I'm going back in time to Jigar finding out about Rashi. So you have to imagine Gopi not knowing what has happened.  
I'm not entirely sure where I'm going but I think Gopi probably won't find out about Rashi and Jigar, but we'll have to see. I'm probably going to plagiarise my OS for this. I'll see how much effort this takes me.

I'm not going to focus on RaJi too much because I know we all want GoHem romance, but for the moment to make life easier for myself I'm going to try and stay as close to the show as possible, so there might be moments stolen from the show, depends on how well my imagination works.

----------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Scene - Ahem and Gopi have brought Jigar back from the temple. Hetal has told Jigar how Gopi decorated their room and Rashi has brought him in.

"See Jigarji how I decorated the room for you! I knew you had been in tension these past couple of days so I decided to make you feel better! Doesn't it look wonderful?" Rashi is so busy praising herself that she doesn't realise that Jigar hasn't said anything. "It took me so long to make the room look so beautiful!!"

Jigar is thinking that his mother had told him that Gopi bhabhi had decorated the room yet Rashi is taking all the credit. Everything he heard Urmila say to Sonal and what Sonal herself told him is going round his head already and now this lie from Rashi is further making him realise the truth for himself.

Through his thoughts he can hear Rashi going on in the background. "Rashi listen my head really hurts. I'm going to get ready for bed. Tidy this up so I can go to sleep." Jigar walks into the bathroom.

Rashi is left gaping at him. She thinks to herself, What happened to Jigarji? He didn't even praise me! Good job I didn't put all the effort in myself! This Jigarji doesn't even think about me!

-----------------------------------------------

Ahem was sat on his bed thinking about Jigar. His brother had never been this irresponsible before, yeah he could be childish and immature at times but he never forgot his responsibilities to his family. When he saw Jigar sat at the mandir overwhelming relief went through his body and mind, he had been thinking such awful things. But close on the heels of his relief came the anger. How could Jigar have put his Hetal kaki and his mum through the worry and pain of not knowing where he was?!

Something has definitely happened to make Jigar react like this and I need to find out what.

Gopi walked in while Ahem was lost in thought.

"Ahemji do you need anything?"

Ahem came out of his thoughts and looked thoughtfully at Gopi. "How did you know where Jigar was today?"

"Erm this morning at breakfast devarji looked worried about something. He asked me what I did when I faced a problem about something and I, I told him that I go to talk to my Kanhaji."

"Do you know what Jigar is worried about?"

"Woh I think that there is some problem between devarji and Ra-" Gopi stopped as she suddenly remembered what Ahem had said to her last night.

"Problem between Jigar and who? If you know anything then tell me!" Ahem demanded

"Woh.."

"Stop umming and aahing and tell me!"

"I think there is some tension between Rashiben and devarji," Gopi started looking towards the floor, "Last night woh Rashiben was'" Gopi stammered to a stop and gave a quick glance to Ahem who was remembering how he told Gopi last night not to bother him with problems between herself and Rashi.

"Were you trying to talk to me about this situation last night?"

"Ji but you were right, I shouldn't bother you with my problems."

Gopi was about to turn around when Ahem stopped her, "Stop. Listen Gopi, it's my fault. If I had listened to you yesterday instead of interrupting you then maybe I would have realised that Jigar needed to talk to someone and everything that happened today could have been averted." Ahem paused and looked into Gopi's eyes. "From now on if there is any problem with anyone I want you to come and tell me."

Gopi and Ahem were looking into each others eyes, a smile forming shyly on Gopi's face. Suddenly Ahem realised what he was doing.

"OK it's late now go to bed and don't worry about Jigar, I will talk to him." With that they both went to sleep, thinking about the days events, Gopi on the floor and Ahem in his bed.

Right I am stopping here for now.

Not much has happened but that's because I can't really think of anything more as yet.

I know I've made you all travel back in time, but let me know what you think!!!

Do you think I should continue? You'll have to bear with my very intermittent updating!!

Chapter 2   -  Page 3
Chapter 3   -  Page 5
Chapter 4   -  Page 8
Chapter 5   -  Page 10
Chapter 6   -  Page 13
Chapter 7   -  Page 17
Chapter 8   -  Page 20
Chapter 9   -  Page 25
Chapter 10  - Page 29
Chapter 11  - Page 34
Chapter 12  - Page 37
Chapter 13  - Page 43
Chapter 14  - Page 49
Chapter 15  - Page 54
Chapter 16  - Page 59
Chapter 17  - Page 63
Chapter 18  - Page 67
Chapter 19  - Page 72

Edited by NazmaJ - 31 March 2013 at 6:31am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetarizvigaltharu23mistletoe22pallavisarkargmjudvrsshreeElizaKawanavithareddyJammonaFaayey-neela-moksha89Aish3003_Precious_..Naina..Kavya.Ssimibrar1990pretty_hRejoiced.ritikahana_yrsk16taniksIchangeditswasthiDhabu89Nihira-fanfamzii05Queen.Beell-Shilpa-llANJ4Xarina-JollyJabeen--Eris-dumas.SajnaVe..Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Hote Hote Pyaar Hogaya Ch19 - Pg72 (31/3/13)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hNazmaJ

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Omg Nazma!!!!!,your FF is incredible!,is this ur first one,i love love love love loved it and im sure Gopi won't be tooo silly in this FF and they'll be lots of Gohem!,this FF is incredible so far,pm me when u update plz and hurrry,update sooonxxx

Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_hNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Omg Nazma!!!!!,your FF is incredible!,is this ur first one,i love love love love loved it and im sure Gopi won't be tooo silly in this FF and they'll be lots of Gohem!,this FF is incredible so far,pm me when u update plz and hurrry,update sooonxxx

Big smile

Thanks Chika!!
All praise is gratefully received!! LOL

I've written a OS when I was member of the week, but not attempted anything longer before. I'll try and update soon, am at work tomorrow but I'll try at some point.
Don't really know where I'm going with it yyet so we'll have to take it one step at a time.

I still need a title!!

hana_ypretty_h-JollyJabeen-

gmjudv

gmjudv

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
please continue.  atleat thru this we can let our imaginations come true.

hana_ypretty_hNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmjudv

please continue.  atleat thru this we can let our imaginations come true.

That's the plan, I'm rewriting history so that it plays out the way I want it to.Big smile

hana_ypretty_h

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
great job! continue soon =)

hershi

hana_ypretty_hNazmaJ

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Big smile

Thanks Chika!!
All praise is gratefully received!! LOL

I've written a OS when I was member of the week, but not attempted anything longer before. I'll try and update soon, am at work tomorrow but I'll try at some point.
Don't really know where I'm going with it yyet so we'll have to take it one step at a time.

I still need a title!!
Its really goood though,your very talented!,you should be the CV 

Wink

pretty_hNazmaJ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top