Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

lostlove

Goldie

lostlove

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

how you could say good bye ... and every thing ,,,, every part ,,,,, every corner from my house has unforgettable memories with you

you are charmed my life it's not easy to leave me alone ...

when i make the flash back for the month you spent in my house i realize that

you are the one who saved my life so how you can say good bye

you are the first one make me feel that i am wrong ... how ever i always see myself right

you are the one who make me say sorry for her more than one time since i can't see your pain 

so how you could say good bye ...

CryCryCryCryCryCry

your weird actions

that i never understand them

make me love you more ,,,, so how you could say good bye

StarStarStarStarStarStar

i care about your health ,,,, since you are important to me ... so you stiil want to say good bye ???

you are the one who make me burst of laughing ... so you are the happiness of my life ,,,, how you could say good bye

since you are unique you feed me the thing that it's never alowed to me but when i need it you was the one who next me so for the destiny could you not say good bye ,,,

SmileSmileSmileSmile

you share me the car more than my sister or my future ,fake wife lavanya ,,,,

Khushi and Arnav
i have never share sorrow with some one ,,,, when you hugged me and cry ,,,, my heart bleed when i saw your tears i wanted to take the pain but i couldnt

i couldn't hug you ,,,, since i have never been in this before ,,,so don't say good bye and sub kuch ho jaiga

part 2 page 4
part 3 page 7

Edited by lostlove - 14 November 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

KKVBjocool1408jaya2010bobo12345sweety_virgo1vrevathybrajenJantarMantarRITURUCHIrubaipkknd159gurukhush-Anna-Mounika143vandanaswitgurlModal_babykausar1219JordinanuamurvdhaliwalSimrita2010shantellbrowndalvin07mjht__luver22ArmiRidz4everClaire0206guessimgreatshmuupiemana2subarnsRaima36gansteressroselisss8080loveBarunValleyKHUSHIASRsoapoperafans0n00smiradiationWorkerBLX2FX2shaheerdiwanistorybooksgd-HeerRanjha-nainac01CrazyAbtTV18jankisoni86jessjazzPyaaraarnavKhushiDMP4ROarnshiFlamingsOfLovesun2011sabakhan...Juicee_Sushierashgirl000huny.thebestJasleenccuteaangelChaudhrytmshonu2deepa911zobshehpbtghoshmjhtian94pkaur92FebruaryFlower-Appy-smithasrkboomerang123S.Stephybasicquestion1--Sobi---Atiya-MarcidevishreeGodsEyesreemeeraMsCeylongunayaarfly_dogpri12RuchaMulay-happilyunknownmonsi08Supna9--BSI-FaNaTic--hukshila--Siva--lara3110Black_ParadizeUltimateBarunwadi..dollareeba_blossommoon_mine--Krish--cityoflights..Amina..tinsel--Nargis--mahamluvsbsslmupinky_blueskiesrushshripakpearl..Desi-Kuri..RiyaDutta-Kina-MephistoFAYKHAN29TishanaGayuArnavSuchi.Rsiva2901ChaiBiskootLyssaPieHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khushi forget good bye last part p 8 2day pics add" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Wow...that was beautiful Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostlove

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
WOW thts nice

lostlove

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
beautiful!

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Beautiful,ThanksClap

lostlove

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

awwwBlushing

lostlove

smos

smos

That is so beautiful

lostlove

roseli

roseli

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
beautiful...n yes hw cud u say goodbye when u know u dnt feel ur heart beat when i m not around...u know u love me but u dnt admit it  u know ill be restless wdout u ...u know m the one whom ur heart has chosen 4 u...u know u r everything to me so hw can u say goodbye to me?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubalostlove--BSI-FaNaTic--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.