Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mee too love her simple night dress and free hair without makeup or even earring. she is beauuutiful then
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

I like Khushi when she is simple; sans jewelry and chamak-dhamak. In fact,  like her best when she is ready to retire for the day -  with open hair and simple salwar suit!

As for sari, I think she was best in the first red sari she wore; for the photo shoot that floored ASR!

Totally agreee... I love her look when she is about to sleep... she looks fresh as a dewy rose!! Sanaya is beautiful!! You cant say that she has makeup on... she looks pretty...

I loved her on Teej.. her hair specially looked nice on Teej and the orange color too.. I didnt like her as much on Diwali 
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Diwali she looked soo pretty! I think she looked stunning there srsly.

um a blue saree! or like a cool color saree cuz we hav seen warm color sarees
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
To be frank, i didn't like her at both occasions but loved her in the lehenga she wore during the nanital trip. She looked ravishing.😳
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definitely the red saree khushi wore during the photo shoot!
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
in diwali saree she was like a pari beautiful doll love her
guessimgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think I loved the nainital one the best(mainly because of the atmosphere, and the entire scene where she was running to arnav), with a close second with diwali. For some reason, I really did not like teej- maybe because I always avoid stripes like the plague! haha but thats just me : )
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
for me her best look  is when she is in lehengas...sanaya has such a good figure and i think the lehengas shows it the best!
she looked great in the diwali sari but it was a little conservative for me...im the long sleeved blouse etc. i liked the teej one also.

what ever she wears i want khushi to dress a little sexier so that she can have an upper hand of asr for once like she did on the diwali night...she knocked his lights out...
Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Hey, and do you remember, Khushi wearing a red Thakurain type saree in a sequence where she dreams that Payal and she herself gets married and they call each other from their respective homes to gossip with each other :P
But i think her costume and makeup was quite overdone in that sequence o_O
keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Her Diwali saree is the best, no doubt but I didn't like her hairdo.. I wish she would wear her hair loose without any pins and accessories, just like when she gets ready for the bed. She looked too madeup with that half updo on Diwali but I love her in that Saree.