Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay November 10 - Written Update

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU Naz dear...πŸ€—

CVs... What kind of boring tracks r these😑...?????
wth is happening...???

how cum kunnu😑 so convinently 4gt that his bro diedπŸ˜’ coz of this witch richa...!!!! n he dares to talk to so well on phone / calls her true friend..😲🀒????

Hate this R-R romance too🀒
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks naz for updating such a torturous epi except seema's part
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

thanks naz for updating such a torturous epi except seema's part

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† foolish hero with dumb heroine...should be the titleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Naz... How U R writing for This Story... HIMAT HA YAR>..

And thanks For DOTW Promotion...πŸ˜†
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Naz... How U R writing for This Story... HIMAT HA YAR>..

And thanks For DOTW Promotion...πŸ˜†

its giving me creepy...i cant take the dumbness anymore...i need to find some volunteers soon to help me get rid of thisπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Naz for the update. 

I think ab mujhe jhadu padegi, par I didn't like Seema jumping in and telling Raj to not to ask Siddhi to leave the case. I know she can't do it because of the contract issue, but Raj was not wrong to ask Siddhi to do so. I hate when Siddhi says I also don't fight for wrong side, then indirectly she is saying that Kunal is on the wrong side? One of them are on the wrong siede right, so If not her then Kunal? 

And what is Seema talking about Siddhi winning the case against Kunal because she is equally competent. We all know Siddhi didn't get case because of her competency, She got it because she is Kunal Chopra's wife. If she wasn't married to Kunal, she may never even get any case to fight as she only fought couple of small cases before. Not like Kunal who had even defeated Thakaral.

As a lawyer, she has no regognitions besides being Kunal's wife. Thakaral only gave her the case so they can use her as a puppet and not because of her brain. She even used trick photography cheap idea like Thakaral would have used. This is what Kunal refused to for Thakarals, cheap tricks, but she is doing it for them and seems so proud of it. 

So how many people are ready to hit me with the broom right now?
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I think ab mujhe jhadu padegi, par I didn't like Seema jumping in and telling Raj to not to ask Siddhi to leave the case. I know she can't do it because of the contract issue, but Raj was not wrong to ask Siddhi to do so. I hate when Siddhi says I also don't fight for wrong side, then indirectly she is saying that Kunal is on the wrong side? One of them are on the wrong siede right, so If not her then Kunal? 

And what is Seema talking about Siddhi winning the case against Kunal because she is equally competent. We all know Siddhi didn't get case because of her competency, She got it because she is Kunal Chopra's wife. If she wasn't married to Kunal, she may never even get any case to fight as she only fought couple of small cases before. Not like Kunal who had even defeated Thakaral.

As a lawyer, she has no regognitions besides being Kunal's wife. Thakaral only gave her the case so they can use her as a puppet and not because of her brain. She even used trick photography cheap idea like Thakaral would have used. This is what Kunal refused to for Thakarals, cheap tricks, but she is doing it for them and seems so proud of it. 

So how many people are ready to hit me with the broom right now?

No need for broom dear, but I do disagree here.
Siddhi did get the case coz she is Kunals wife, but now she is giving it her best shot. She believes in doing her job well, so she wont shirk this responsibility either.
 Also as far as the law is concerned - a person is innocent till proven guilty. There is no proof (yet) against Rohit, so in her eyes her client is innocent. The case is interesting, I just dont like the Richa angle. Totally unnecessary.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I think ab mujhe jhadu padegi, par I didn't like Seema jumping in and telling Raj to not to ask Siddhi to leave the case. I know she can't do it because of the contract issue, but Raj was not wrong to ask Siddhi to do so. I hate when Siddhi says I also don't fight for wrong side, then indirectly she is saying that Kunal is on the wrong side? One of them are on the wrong siede right, so If not her then Kunal? first thing the show itself has not revealed who is right n wrong n u have already decided its Sidhi who is wrongπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And what is Seema talking about Siddhi winning the case against Kunal because she is equally competent. We all know Siddhi didn't get case because of her competency, She got it because she is Kunal Chopra's wife. If she wasn't married to Kunal, she may never even get any case to fight as she only fought couple of small cases before. Not like Kunal who had even defeated Thakaral.  Kunal Mr. perfect has turned hollow headed when he is getting used by Richa...he is as foolish as Sidhi...n what Sidhi just fought small cases...πŸ˜†...this is a news for me...isnt she is best employee of Thakral firms😳

As a lawyer, she has no regognitions besides being Kunal's wife. Thakaral only gave her the case so they can use her as a puppet and not because of her brain. She even used trick photography cheap idea like Thakaral would have used. This is what Kunal refused to for Thakarals, cheap tricks, but she is doing it for them and seems so proud of it. she is lawyer...n any lawyer forget about lawyer...dont u know about trick photography...she is doing her job right...n u speaking kunal;s language...cheap is a big word...πŸ˜†

So how many people are ready to hit me with the broom right now? me first...sorry..i am not with Sidhi...but what u said is something what i cant agree with...😑😳